The UGLIEST Blu-Ray SteelBook thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This should be a fun topic ...

What is the ugliest steelbook you've come across?

Post a pic while your at it. (google search is your friend)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Here's my pick.
pic removed to remove thumbnail

Awesome movie, and maybe my decision to this is that the other 2 editions just looked much better. Oddly enough, its the only version of Kick Ass I even own.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I'm also not a fan of the Star Trek steel, I think something better could have been done with both of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
yep yep...if it was a "blu-ray" logo then it won't be so bad...but "TRIPLE PLAY"? is that the title of the movie? hahaha. just plain wrong. On top of that...the cover is just too plain looking...no embossed..nothing... I think it's a pretty bad cover....

whoever came up with that idea should be fired from his/her job. or whoever make those approval to print them....that person should be fired actually as he is guilty as the person design it :)

1000242943.JPG

I just fell over LOLing my ASS off. :hilarious:

yep yep...if it was a "blu-ray" logo then it won't be so bad...but "TRIPLE PLAY"? is that the title of the movie? hahaha. just plain wrong. On top of that...the cover is just too plain looking...no embossed..nothing... I think it's a pretty bad cover....

whoever came up with that idea should be fired from his/her job. or whoever make those approval to print them....that person should be fired actually as he is guilty as the person design it :)
:hilarious:

Don't shoot the 16 year old Intern EEK!

I hope that intern is learning from this...get feedback and become better....and that's how we all learn. If no one tells her/him about how bad it is, then we might get more rubbish design from the same person on all future release artwork :hilarious:

We got to stop it now before it's too late :)

:hilarious:

Don't shoot the 16 year old Intern EEK!

Any artwork is better than none. This one is just a cheap slipcover. Plus it's Jumbo. :angry:

FastFurious.jpg

It's like the new toothpaste pump for kids. Sorry but if I am going to fork out some bucks for a steel it damn well better not be a do it yourself craft kit.

It's like the new toothpaste pump for kids. Sorry but if I am going to fork out some bucks for a steel it damn well better not be a do it yourself craft kit.

Wow, I didn't even know such a steel existed. A true DIY steelbook, what a lame idea!!! I guess when folks are asking for as little clutter and text as possible, they are NOT asking for NO text or art! :hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
All those that are part of the white German wave of steels. Such laziness in pretty much every area. Couldn't even be bothered to create decent full-sized front cover artwork.

$(KGrHqFHJCsE-nCC9g)KBPsUr7lp8w~~60_35.JPG

All those that are part of the white German wave of steels. Such laziness in pretty much every area. Couldn't even be bothered to create decent full-sized front cover artwork.

$(KGrHqFHJCsE-nCC9g)KBPsUr7lp8w~~60_35.JPG

Not all of them. I rally like the Alice in Wunderland. The are Baaaaad

The Steelbook that looks like Kate and Leo having fun on the Titanic:

51nio6nd4jlss400zu5.jpg

I know, a lot of peole like this steelbook, for me, it's one of the ugliest and overrated Steelbooks ever...sorry guys...

Last edited by a moderator: