The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Saturday 27 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £19.99

4.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
They don't always do it but recently go onto the link about 25 minutes before the set time and use the link and it usually, not always works and then by the actual time they seem to deactivate it, it's an odd thing they've been doing recently

When will these sell out???

I don't think anyone can estimate it mate, know one even knows the print run. If we are expecting half of seasons 1-3 then it should be 2000, which means there is probably a good chance all will still be available on monday. But I wouldn't chance it, just order it now, we all been waiting too long for this! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I don't think anyone can estimate it mate, know one even knows the print run. If we are expecting half of seasons 1-3 then it should be 2000, which means there is probably a good chance all will still be available on monday. But I wouldn't chance it, just order it now, we all been waiting too long for this! :thumbs:

Well I've ordered it! Now just to find out whether these are jumbo or not!

Already converted my s3 to a slim, so everyone else is gonna be catching up to me once these get released

Very nice but definite mixed feelings about the announced releases of seasons 4, 5 and 6 in steelbooks.
Reason for mixed feelings? I didn't pick up seasons 1 - 3 (and cheap they were for ages if I remember correctly and had plenty of chances to buy all three seasons for not much more than 30 quid in total) because it looked like there would be no further seasons in steelbooks . . . and there were articles like this floating around which didn't help:-
https://lordoffilms.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/no-steelbook-for-walking-dead-season-4/

Anyway, here's hoping they dig up more of the first three seasons or re-print them as the prices are quite high now on the secondary market.

Maybe a different single retailer exclusive this time around but excellent news that they persuaded the same artist to do the artwork for these too :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Very nice but definite mixed feelings about the announced releases of seasons 4, 5 and 6 in steelbooks.
Reason for mixed feelings? I didn't pick up seasons 1 - 3 (and cheap they were for ages if I remember correctly and had plenty of chances to buy all three seasons for well under 40 quid in total) because it looked like there would be no further seasons in steelbooks.

Anyway, here's hoping they dig up more of the first three seasons or re-print them as the prices are quite high now on the secondary market.

Maybe a different single retailer exclusive this time around but excellent news that they persuaded the same artist to do the artwork for these too :thumbs:

I felt the same way as you, but I still bought 1-3 as a safety measure, and it paid off! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
What slip cover thingy though?

Also, what coupon code are you talking about @chunk? Save it for season 6 of its one time use.

The piece of card it sits in where it says 'Exclusive Steelbook Edition with Artwork by Jock' etc etc. If you turn S3 into a slim, the card is too thick.