The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Love that HMV have got this (yes i know that for some people its a problem as no store nearby etc but i dont have that problem). this is a far more important release than the Die hard exclusive they had and hopefully points towards HMV establishing itself as a strong retailer again...
and for all those that moan about no website the more products like this they get and the more successful they prove to be the more likely we are to see an HMV website.

hmv are back!!!!

if anyone needs assistance getting a copy on release date? drop me a p.m. iv,e quit collecting but still hanging around the forum and happy to help!

Last edited:
Reactions: bigfub
Good to see some additional buying choices for Steels. Hopefully some of our members in the UK are willing to assist those members who are not near stores.

Ha ha! New they'd go for this design. Getting it without a doubt, if it's like last time there won't be need to preorder either as they get plenty stock in to last a good week or so.

Art work looks great but still have to see the movie to really see if buying the movie is worth it. Gonna see it Monday so we will see :movie:

Rated PG-13

I hope that doesn't mean this will only be the cinema cut.......;)
I'm really looking forward to the extended cut and hope it will also be on this steelbook:D

i'd kind of ignore that. uk doesn't do pg-13 so thats definitely not the rating for this. they've just copied and pasted details from a site like imdb.

Last edited: