The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

I think I'll be going to see this in theaters here soon. I've heard mostly good things.

As for the steelbook, I like it. I was a fan of the the poster artwork for this film, so I kinda dig it. Simple but effective. Happy it's 3D too, but not a fan of it saying '3D' right under 'The Wolverine'. A bit nitpicky maybe, but otherwise a good looking steel. I hope I will be able to partake in a GB for this.

Going to check this movie out this weekend. The wife is dying to see it. Her love of Hugh Jackman at least allows me to see this opening weekend. If I get enough posts in, maybe I can get in on the group buy, lol.

Reactions: roadie
just popped into HMV Wimbledon on lunch and they have no idea about it. Nothing showed up on there system. Even showed them the link and still couldnt pre order :hilarious:

just popped into HMV Wimbledon on lunch and they have no idea about it. Nothing showed up on there system. Even showed them the link and still couldnt pre order :hilarious:

Also popped into my local store and was told that there've had loads of enquires about this and have been told that the email was sent out prematurely.

I just said doubt it, i'll be back in on Monday to pre order bye. So I hope it is lol.