The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Iam a new Member in this great Forum. But the Link for group buying does not work for me. Can someone help me please ?

Thx

To join the group buy ,you have to reach 30 posts and then you can join group buy :thumbs:

I got the initial info from their Facebook profile. Talk about jumping the gun if they haven't even forewarned the stores :hilarious:

Same here, just been into HMV Derby and no idea about this, not on the system so can't pre-order. I'm glad that HMV are back in the game, just need them to be online again.

I got the initial info from their Facebook profile. Talk about jumping the gun if they haven't even forewarned the stores :hilarious:

As someone that has worked in retail for 15 years I can honestly say this is fairly normal. People in stores (and I include managers) are usually the last to know about anything going on within the company, offers, promos, new launches etc. if I had a pound for every time I have been made to look completely clueless due to poor communication from the powers that be at work... Well I wouldn't need to work in retail anymore!
Expect pre order info will be up in stores early next week

Reactions: bigfub
Can't believe you can pre order this already!
On the plus side I think it looks pretty good .
I hope its a good price but it depends if the film is any good .
HMV are slowly making a comeback and that can only be good for the collectors.

The artwork is cool, but it just isn't going to match the other ones which all have blue/grey themed artwork. It's all down to the price whether I go for this or not. I'm not a fan of this 'sneaky' HMV exclusives. They really need to promote them more.

Reactions: lgans316
Not going to be able to watch this in theatre so will definitely be getting this. And I love the artwork and colour combination as well.

Will this include the 2d version as well?
HMV site suggests it does not depending how you read into it

"Pre-order the exclusive steelbook whilst stocks last, featuring exclusive artwork only available in-store at hmv. You can also pre-order on standard DVD and Blu-ray"