This is why i'm STILL broke!

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Hey Ninja's. Its coming up to 6 months since my first man cave post and a lot has changed in the room since then. There's a new wall dedicated to premiums and steels, a brand new 4K section and in a feat that would impress even Dr Strange, I've managed to squeeze a new aisle in there too. Time for a new post? You bet your ass it is.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
20171112_154024.jpg
20171112_154039.jpg
20171112_154051.jpg
20171112_154100.jpg
20171112_154116.jpg
20171112_154126.jpg
20171112_154133.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly what Elle said! :woot: I mean, how the heck can I put my admiration in words... there's just no way. Feeling really humble looking at all those treasures... And maybe the funniest thing is that the more I go browsing through your displays :hungry:, the more I'm beginning to realize you basically have everything I ever wanted :hilarious:
Don't ever stop the love, it really is epic :thumbs:
Thanks for the love Barbara :happy: I know there's definitely something missing from my collection you want... those gorgeous Black Sails lenti digibooks. Did you ever manage to find them? I've been searching for a good price but nothing's come up yet.

Reactions: MrsRobinson
Even half of your stuff would blew my mind... I am literally speechless.
Do you have a catalogue or a database on your own to keep tracking your library?
If possible, could you please share some numbers?
Thanks @zoltan_g. I don't have a database or catalogue of titles and it was aaaaages ago I counted them. At a guess I'd say maybe 17-18,000 titles altogether. I'll do a proper count sometime and update. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Thanks for the love Barbara :happy: I know there's definitely something missing from my collection you want... those gorgeous Black Sails lenti digibooks. Did you ever manage to find them? I've been searching for a good price but nothing's come up yet.
Ah, always! ;) Your room simply oozes greatness.

Oh, you remember! :drool: Actually, I was able to find season 3 and 4, apparently both still in stock, so I'm hoping for a nice Black Friday deal with a good friend kindly on stand-by - they could each go for as low as $9.99, I'm told ;) Season 1 and 2 will be a much tougher cookie to crack. :smashed: No idea how to get those mint and for a reasonable price. But I'll keep looking.

Ah, always! ;) Your room simply oozes greatness.

Oh, you remember! :drool: Actually, I was able to find season 3 and 4, apparently both still in stock, so I'm hoping for a nice Black Friday deal with a good friend kindly on stand-by - they could each go for as low as $9.99, I'm told ;) Season 1 and 2 will be a much tougher cookie to crack. :smashed: No idea how to get those mint and for a reasonable price. But I'll keep looking.
I do remember. That's awesome news about Seasons 3 and 4, especially if they drop that cheap - that'll be awesome. Let me know if you manage to snatch them. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
there are man caves. then there are cinematic grottos. this, however, is a celluloid subterranea. :wow: :woot: :censored: :notworthy:

how i imagine you walking into this room:
giphy.gif

but don't worry, @Mark Wilson, i saw at least 3 spaces in your shelves in the photos. room for one or two more yet. :thumbs:

by the way, is that the landscape art hardback book version of 9? love that release, and film; remains one of my fave animations.

I'm beyond speechless, still trying to grasp what I just viewed. :wow:
I got pretty misty-eyed seeing those lovely LDs. I've got about 100 and still wondering best way to display some of them.
I have some rare LPs framed and on the wall, may do the same with fave LDs.
My hat's off to you Sir! :thumbs:

I'm beyond speechless, still trying to grasp what I just viewed. :wow:
I got pretty misty-eyed seeing those lovely LDs. I've got about 100 and still wondering best way to display some of them.
I have some rare LPs framed and on the wall, may do the same with fave LDs.
My hat's off to you Sir! :thumbs:
Thanks @Grendel. Some of the artwork on those Laser Discs are too good to hide away. Glad you enjoyed the tour :thumbs:

I hope you're married. You would need someone who was concerned in case you got lost in your collection room and didn't return:D It's like a museum you have there!

Wow, what a great DVD and Blu Ray collection. And so nicely arranged. I really love it. However, I guess you will need another room soon...:thumbs::LOL:

WOW. I am in complete awe of your collection. Mine only equates to around a single wall of what you would have (roughly 1500ish). By far the best collection I have ever seen and it isn't close. Well done, sir!