This is why i'm STILL broke!

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Hey Ninja's. Its coming up to 6 months since my first man cave post and a lot has changed in the room since then. There's a new wall dedicated to premiums and steels, a brand new 4K section and in a feat that would impress even Dr Strange, I've managed to squeeze a new aisle in there too. Time for a new post? You bet your ass it is.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
20171112_154024.jpg
20171112_154039.jpg
20171112_154051.jpg
20171112_154100.jpg
20171112_154116.jpg
20171112_154126.jpg
20171112_154133.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2019
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is so good Mark. Really. My first Quentin Tarantino movie in the collection. There was a mix up in the cinema as I had got tickets for a regular small screen, but the amp had apparently broke in the previous showing. There was static coming through the speakers. So I walked out during the trailers and spoke to the manager and basically said the cinema is falling apart. She agreed. The air con is also broke in the IMAX you see. I watched Spiderman and Lion King sweating. They have temporarily got a pipe coming through at the back blowing cold air into the IMAX now though, so when she offered me a free ticket for the next showing in IMAX, I agreed, and I'm glad I saw it on a decent sized screen. I have also turned my bedroom into a private TV/Film room, as it is the only detached room in my home. It isn't as good as your man cave, but for me it will do. I have a good carpet, a reclining sofa, there is room to upgrade to a 65" or 75" TV, I have my films, and there is potentially wall space for steelbooks, and space for a glass display cabinet. As for sleeping there is just the right amount of room for a small single mattress behind the sofa. I live for movies. Anyway going to make a coffee. Look forward to your next youtube video.

Attachments

Reactions: Wreck
Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Glad you loved Once Upon a Time in Hollywood mate. I thought it was excellent too. I think Leonardo Di Caprio is one of the best actors working today. He's just brilliant in every role he takes on. Very cool you got to see it in IMAX too although your cinema sounds like it's falling apart :LOL: . Mine isn't much better here dude. It's a small 4 screen cinema and most of the time it doesn't get any of the horror movies I'd like to see... Child's Play and Crawl were not shown sadly.

Thanks for the photos mate. I'd have never guessed you use that for a bedroom. You've made a great cinema retreat there dude and you're right... plenty of room to display some nice steelbooks and even a glass display cabinet in the corner by the TV. Bet it's very comfy watching a movie in there with the lights dim. Appreciate the update dude :thumbs: