Attachments

• 606879_f.jpg
    606879_f.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 606879_b.jpg
    606879_b.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
As Borat would say, Very Nice...how much? A little too much. Before shipping it comes roughly to $49. I still may go with one of these and one from the uk for opening.

It's funny - I was thinking this might be the UK artwork - since they get releases from other countries usually...

Notice how this is the same artwork as the German back - and is it just me or is the spine text headed in the wrong direction... :cool:

I wanted to order the discs from Thailand a few time but the shipping just a killer.
I will just go for other country release.
Oh, I remember I just ordered from HMV.

This looks like the backcover of the MM/HMV version. Did they accidentally screw up? Thailand isn't know for exclusive steelbook designs.

I have the HMV one on preorder and will stick with that. I like their cover better, this is nice but is better as a back cover. If it turns out to be embossed I may eat my words though :)

I think another question, is this the back of the steelbook?
This could be the same as the German steel, but don't know the specs yet.

This could be the back of the HMV steelie, which I'm hoping for. This pic though looks like it's the front cover, as the spine is on the left. If it was the back, the hammer would be upside down.