Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
My humble 0.02.
It's hard to stay up-to-date when retailers announce so many titles (and collecting all of HDzeta's I know it well) but it's our "duty" to try and follow GB's at our best.
For example I missed HDzeta's IT GB but it's true that I didn't follow the thread for so long I should have missed any announcement that might have been posted there.
You say you were following Thor's thread, well if you did you should have read GB would have happened 18-21 UK time last friday. I'm a casual poster on these boards but I knew the GB's date and hour.
Not blaming you and stuff of course, I just think you wanted this title so much and are upset because you missed it. But there was a GB on the very next day on "the other forum" for example, did you try there? Just a heads up you might be already aware of.
I wish you the best for the forthcoming GB's ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
This is THE Marvel movie I need in BF. It's the only Marvel I've seen more than 3 times and not got bored of it. It's 10x better than the previous Thors and even beats Guardians. Only release I regret not going 1-click for.

So far my top 3 Marvel films are:

1) Guardians (1)
2) Ant-Man
3) Guardians (2)

Very hard to choose as I also really liked Deadpool and Winter Soldier & Civil War!!! :p

(Strange how Blufans never did a Deadpool release....)

1) Guardians (1)
2) Ant-Man
3) Guardians (2)

Very hard to choose as I also really liked Deadpool and Winter Soldier & Civil War!!! :p

Deadpool was banned in China, so no Blufans release. (n)

I thought another retailer might pick it up for a WEA release to coincide with Deadpool 2 hitting theaters, but it doesn't look like that'll be the case.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

1) Guardians (1)
2) Ant-Man
3) Guardians (2)

In terms of story, and how good the movie is, Winter Soldier could well be top IMO. It just doesn't have the replay or enjoy-ability of this Thor 3 or either Guardians. First time I watched Guardians Vol 2, I wasn't that impressed, the humour felt forced and a few other issues I had but 2nd viewing fixed that. Ant-Man, I need to rewatch that, Top 5 for sure, anything Edgar Wright is involved with is awesome. I also really liked Dr Strange.
Civil War, I'm probably one of the few that actually HATE it lol.

In terms of story, and how good the movie is, Winter Soldier could well be top IMO. It just doesn't have the replay or enjoy-ability of this Thor 3 or either Guardians. First time I watched Guardians Vol 2, I wasn't that impressed, the humour felt forced and a few other issues I had but 2nd viewing fixed that. Ant-Man, I need to rewatch that, Top 5 for sure, anything Edgar Wright is involved with is awesome. I also really liked Dr Strange.
Civil War, I'm probably one of the few that actually HATE it lol.

Except with civil war i totally agree :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
ebay prices dude, I checked it out for ya. I was only kidding that I wanted to sell. These are definite keepers for me. Theres not too much out there I'm afraid. With the 1 copy policy, its pretty hard to scalp these days, unless you got some inside connections. Those copy you see on ebay are just a guy wanting to sell his 1 copy. Nothing wrong with that.
What is the "1 copy policy"?

My humble 0.02.
It's hard to stay up-to-date when retailers announce so many titles (and collecting all of HDzeta's I know it well) but it's our "duty" to try and follow GB's at our best.
For example I missed HDzeta's IT GB but it's true that I didn't follow the thread for so long I should have missed any announcement that might have been posted there.
You say you were following Thor's thread, well if you did you should have read GB would have happened 18-21 UK time last friday. I'm a casual poster on these boards but I knew the GB's date and hour.
Not blaming you and stuff of course, I just think you wanted this title so much and are upset because you missed it. But there was a GB on the very next day on "the other forum" for example, did you try there? Just a heads up you might be already aware of.
I wish you the best for the forthcoming GB's ;)

Not sure if it helps, but I've started an instagram account just for group buys.

We'll be trying to keep it up to date with alerts about upcoming group buys and live times.

Not sure if it helps, but I've started an instagram account just for group buys.

We'll be trying to keep it up to date with alerts about upcoming group buys and live times.

I'm not on instagram. Is that your personal GB's you do such as the steels located in the USA?

The goal is to have it support all group buys that are hosted here on HDN, not just ones that are located in the USA.

Does that mean I'm now going to have to play catch up and add 100's of pictures on Instagram when I sign up? :hilarious: I will think of something to add in the newbie account.

Does that mean I'm now going to have to play catch up and add 100's of pictures on Instagram when I sign up? :hilarious: I will think of something to add in the newbie account.

You can just make a private account and not post any content at all. I know of a couple of members here that have done that - they are following some accounts to keep up with info but are not sharing any of their content.

I feel I have to make this post in support of my man, and my gal, the 2 and only Alf and Kristy. There's definitely room for improvement in these GB's. My issue was the following. The 3 hr window was ok, because people have lives, and they gotta work. So during those 3 hrs, I regularly checked this very thread to see when the GB will officially open. Missing this release was not an option. Now, you'd think if your gonna put a person in the position of having to do this, if they want a copy, the right thing to do would be the man himself, cooey, comes to this very thread and say GB is officially open. It's just courteous. But this didn't happen. I woulda missed this title completely if I hadn't read a post by another member (can't remember who), that the GB was open. At first I was confused, because the last GB I was in, the link to the various editions were posted on this very thread. But not this time, it was posted in a separate GB thread, that I was not aware of. I coulda missed this title, not because I wasn't diligent, but because I was uninformed. So I went to the GB thread, only to find out that the SL and the DL were completely wiped out. But the 1 click (most expensive) and the 1/4 (least popular or best edition, depending on who you ask) we're still available. So that's fine, those were the 2 I was specifically looking for. No harm no foul. My point is, this GB suddenly appeared out of no where, like those star destroyers, comming out of warp drive, and sudden, without warning, it was right in front of my face. Not acceptable, that's gotta change. All it takes is a single post from the host to avoid this.

But to more important matters. No one, not a single one of you can offer me that Rogue One 1 click for $200 or less!? Wassup wid dat? Let's pick it up people, show some love for stevo. First one to offer, I'm naming my first born after you. In my next lifetime though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1
But to more important matters. No one, not a single one of you can offer me that Rogue One 1 click for $200 or less!? Wassup wid dat? Let's pick it up people, show some love for stevo. First one to offer, I'm naming my first born after you. In my next lifetime though.
giphy.gif

Fyi, my personal RO One Click was $205 shipped so why would anyone be willing to make a loss just to please you? :hilarious: No offense :p:D

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Not acceptable, that's gotta change. All it takes is a single post from the host to avoid this.
Or not even that? Take a couple of minutes to acquaint yourself with the forum, where everything is, view or at least scan through previous group buys from the same host and others (might as well...), see how things are run. Do your homework, don’t expect others to do it for you. I’m pretty new here myself, I didn’t expect anyone to hold my hand through the process or make outrageous demands for my needs to be met regarding group buys. And yes, I’ve missed out on a few GBs in my short stay here. I’ll try alternate sources or secondhand market and if not, I’ll live.