Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Fyi, my personal RO One Click was $205 shipped so why would anyone be willing to make a loss just to please you? :hilarious: No offense :p:D
$205!?, usually, these 1 clicks are less than $200. See how uninformed I am? But come on, let's get serious here. One of you has got to have 1 for sale. I'm looking at you there, Radagast. Yeah, you know you got one that you'd like to sell. I'm rooting for you specifically, because then, I get to name my kid "Radagast". Even if it's a girl. Always wanted a kid named Radagast.

$205!?, usually, these 1 clicks are less than $200. See how uninformed I am? But come on, let's get serious here. One of you has got to have 1 for sale. I'm looking at you there, Radagast. Yeah, you know you got one that you'd like to sell. I'm rooting for you specifically, because then, I get to name my kid "Radagast". Even if it's a girl. Always wanted a kid named Radagast.
Yes buddy, $205 was for the outright purchase here. If you opted for the deposit method GB, total was like $212. Good luck in your hunt ;)

Or not even that? Take a couple of minutes to acquaint yourself with the forum, where everything is, view or at least scan through previous group buys from the same host and others (might as well...), see how things are run. Do your homework, don’t expect others to do it for you. I’m pretty new here myself, I didn’t expect anyone to hold my hand through the process or make outrageous demands for my needs to be met regarding group buys. And yes, I’ve missed out on a few GBs in my short stay here. I’ll try alternate sources or secondhand market and if not, I’ll live.
That is my assessment, it's neither right or wrong. It's what you make of it. Not everything is perfect all the time. And not all feedbacks are meant to be negative. Some you can actually use to improve yourself or your product.

hmmm imagine not checking hdn each day for a steel your interested in obviously not that interested really.

and @cooey you gave plenty of info, don't know how you could have done anymore really:confused:

and ill say it thanks for the work you do it is appreicated even thought we dont all say it enough sometimes :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

basil :thumbs:

hmmm imagine not checking hdn each day for a steel your interested in obviously not that interested really.

and @cooey you gave plenty of info, don't know how you could have done anymore really:confused:

and ill say it thanks for the work you do it is appreicated even thought we dont all say it enough sometimes :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Howabout taking 3 seconds to type out "GB now open"? It literally takes 3 seconds, I timed it. Not too much to ask no? Considering a lot of us we're here for 3 hrs. Let's have consideration for those people too. I'm not saying my man cooey did a bad job. He probably worked pretty damn hard to coordinate things. But come on, 3 seconds!?

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1
Howabout taking 3 seconds to type out "GB now open"? It literally takes 3 seconds, I timed it. Not too much to ask no? Considering a lot of us we're here for 3 hrs. Let's have consideration for those people too. I'm not saying my man cooey did a bad job. He probably worked pretty damn hard to coordinate things. But come on, 3 seconds!?

Could've fooled me!

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

I dont think that the fact that @cooey (or any other mod) didnt say ‘GB now open’ matters very much. Every person who wanted a copy was on the GB page F5’ing the hell out of it....... i know i was. I wasnt even paying attention to the steelbook thread. The window was specified, and it didnt take a genius to work out that it wasnt going to go live bang on 6 oclock.

• Thanks
Reactions: Knucklehead211
Before this starts all over again, let's stop this now. This GB is over now, there are no further re-stocks, it's done.

To the members who have been supportive, thank you. To the members who aren't happy, I'm sorry.

I've replied as and where I can from the posts from last night and I've said my piece. Feedback has been received and will be considered going forward, whether members believe me or not.

If you do not like how my GBs are ran, please feel free to go elsewhere. If you'd like to share any feedback with me, please do send me a PM. More than happy to talk about it

Much love to you all

Could've fooled me!
Come on cooey. Don't take it too personal man. Like I said, I'm sure you put in a lot of your own time on this fine release. But 3 seconds not too much to ask is it. I mean, there's all kinds of people out there. Not everyone can be at this very thread, for every second for 3 strait hrs. A word from the man with the plan (yourself), would have been greatly appreciated. We need you to be the quarterback of this release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1 and cooey
Come on cooey. Don't take it too personal man. Like I said, I'm sure you put in a lot of your own time on this fine release. But 3 seconds not too much to ask is it. I mean, there's all kinds of people out there. Not everyone can be at this very thread, for ever second for 3 strait hrs. A word from the man with the plan (yourself), would have been greatly appreciated.

Yeah noted bud, I also appreciate that your posts are being more constructive and friendly as opposed to the very argumentative and passive aggressive like they used to be, so thank you.

As I've just posted above, feedback has been noted :) The OP was updated as and when the GBs were live, just no post made saying 'GB Live'

Howabout taking 3 seconds to type out "GB now open"? It literally takes 3 seconds, I timed it. Not too much to ask no? Considering a lot of us we're here for 3 hrs. Let's have consideration for those people too. I'm not saying my man cooey did a bad job. He probably worked pretty damn hard to coordinate things. But had come on, 3 seconds!?

stevo with all due respect here, this one was going to be a bloodbath if cooey come on and said gb open fill ya boots site would have crashed alot worse than it did ask @apsmith21 im sure he said site had 14 times loading it was capable of, and it did drop for a little bit and that was without cooey saying gbs live.

we had from this hour to that hour random window slot to give everyone a fair crap crack of the whip.

also i had 4 windows open doing various things to keep track refereshing between them all but i knew thats what i had to do if i wanted a copy.

anyone that wasnt watching the gb section for posts (minimum) to go up is there own worst enemy here you did that or did not do that.

now not im trying to have a go either its just something you goona have to do these blufans overtime have been getting more and more popular. with lots of new members all of a sudden turning up in last couple of weeks that i have noticed.

this situation as it stands is only going to get worse overtime ill bet you £100 on that and trust me its a safe bet.

i would suggest you consider how many windows you have open and what you need to be looking as a way to improve the odds in your favour, i have and found it helpful.

poor old cooey is trying to do his best and no matter what he does there will always be someone not sorted or unhappy for one reason or another. we have seen those posts in last few pages.

as they say its everyman for himself. not that what believe either but as numbers get lower that will be what will happen guarantee it.

the only one thing i would have done different from cooey wasn't even said hello at all till some time later well after in fact

that way its all on the members actual keeping an eye out themselves and upto andy to make sure the servers can cope but im sure he will tell you what a nightmare it is for him too.

all the best

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Yeah noted bud, I also appreciate that your posts are being more constructive and friendly as opposed to the very argumentative and passive aggressive like they used to be, so thank you.

As I've just posted above, feedback has been noted :) The OP was updated as and when the GBs were live, just no post made saying 'GB Live'
My posts are like a box of chocolate man, you never know what your gonna get.

I am trying to figure out how a Thor 3 release ends up to be talking about a Rogue One GB that was done and dusted months back! :rofl:
And feedback given as well!