Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 773
Last edited by a moderator:
both of those are ebay listings and active members photos btw. Just a good idea to state clearly where the photos are sourced if they don't belong to you. Just a heads up :)

Thanks for the tip had made it clear that the pictures were found on the net but had not specified the source've edited the post.

I do have to admit that the extras (lenticular slip, art cards, etc.) are awesome but honestly I could never ever justify paying thrice the price for this release after only one month. This is ridiculous and shouldn't be supported at all! The steelbook is still the same lame production after all only boosted by the extras and the special packaging

I do have to admit that the extras (lenticular slip, art cards, etc.) are awesome but honestly I could never ever justify paying thrice the price for this release after only one month. This is ridiculous and shouldn't be supported at all! The steelbook is still the same lame production after all only boosted by the extras and the special packaging

Totally agree !!!
Even if the extras are great, under all of that the steel is still the same.
If i was able to pick one on the day that was sold out, i may have bought it, but not at the ebay prices !!
I have bought the FutureShop Version, and will wait for Blufans edition, to see what will they come up with.

Reactions: psychoscot
Its all about how rare it is. Look at T2 Japan. It goes for $800+. Its not even that rare. I guess that slip is worth an extra $700 and its not even numbered.

The rareness and desirability if this will only increase with time.

Like it or not, Kimchi Thor 2 is already grail.

And if it is, I am happy that I bought it :scat::scat:

Cannot wait to get this in hand. Keep tracking it, but it it has been in Incheon for the last 3 or so days. Getting a bit nervous :ohno:

And if it is, I am happy that I bought it :scat::scat:

Cannot wait to get this in hand. Keep tracking it, but it it has been in Incheon for the last 3 or so days. Getting a bit nervous :ohno:

Yea mine is there too, same time.

Yep....and mine also showing Incheon since the 6th....:ohno:

I think with K-Packet sometimes it doesn't update until it's delivered to your front door. And then on other occasions it's delivered and still shows it's still in Incheon. :hilarious:

Yep....and mine also showing Incheon since the 6th....:ohno:

I think with K-Packet sometimes it doesn't update until it's delivered to your front door. And then on other occasions it's delivered and still shows it's still in Incheon. :hilarious:

To be honest, I shouldn't really worry. I bought Tangled 1/4 slip from them and it was at Incheon for like 3 or four days. It took like 10 days to get to me. Sorry if I scared/worried anyone. It may be that the excitement is getting to me.

Try tracking the item from your local courier services as according to EMS mine has been showing in INCHEON since the 6th but checked with my local courier service (Parcelforce) this has been received in the UK, gone through customs and with any luck be delivered in the next day or two. :ohno:

09:35 10-Mar-2014 Arrival at inward office of exchange DEFRAA
18:18 10-Mar-2014 Unsuccessful delivery FZ99
Reason :
Result :

does anyone know what the second message means ?! maybe it stucks in the costum at the airport ?!

09:35 10-Mar-2014 Arrival at inward office of exchange DEFRAA
18:18 10-Mar-2014 Unsuccessful delivery FZ99
Reason :
Result :

does anyone know what the second message means ?! maybe it stucks in the costum at the airport ?!

got some money left? Customs waiting for you-had the same message 4 times in a row:hilarious:

Reactions: brgi
jesus! got the same message ...never got this before.
How i hate this bullshit!

Search for drugs and fakes, but not for steelbooks!!! damn :(

Reactions: brgi
jesus! got the same message ...never got this before.
How i hate this bullshit!

Search for drugs and fakes, but not for steelbooks!!! damn :(

as i told in an earlier post-sooner or later all Ninjas from Germany are going to be on a list:angry: - glad i`m not the only one;),but really sorry for you Guys :(

as i told in an earlier post-sooner or later all Ninjas from Germany are going to be on a list:angry: - glad i`m not the only one;),but really sorry for you Guys :(

NEVER got this problem with Airmail before. Maybe just bad luck, but i couldnt believe that.
Next order will be going to another address ;)

Reactions: smileyx9
all my last asia orders, 4-5 i guess in the last 2 months went to the costum, so i think im on the list since some weeks or months ^^ but strange is, on this order it is the first time i used the gift option from kimchi and bäm i get this status from ems... anyway, i could live with the costums, important is the steel arrived without damages :D

Reactions: smileyx9