Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 772
Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing all the pictures of the Lenticular is making me very frustrated waiting for mine to arrive via K-Packet! :ohno:

Still no update on tracking and still showing 6th Incheon, and nothing on PF either !!....:(

Next time EMS all the way for me! Can't be doing with all this stress....:hilarious:

Hurry up and arrive Goddammit......:hilarious: :twisted:

Reactions: ricster and harry
Seeing all the pictures of the Lenticular is making me very frustrated waiting for mine to arrive via K-Packet! :ohno:

Still no update on tracking and still showing 6th Incheon, and nothing on PF either !!....:(

Next time EMS all the way for me! Can't be doing with all this stress....:hilarious:

I'm in same boat with you. It is hard to wait patiently with the lenti pics. lol

what does the 6th Incheon mean?

yep im the same. although my last Kimchi k packet steel (Le grande bleu) seemed to take forever to arrive and i compared the tracking yesterday between that & thor and im guessing a delivery next Monday, 17th (if it takes the same time). Although, it could arrive any day.

what does the 6th Incheon mean?

The tracking information is still showing at Incheon airport on the 6th...No update since.

I'm in same boat with you. It is hard to wait patiently with the lenti pics. lol

yep im the same. although my last Kimchi k packet steel (Le grande bleu) seemed to take forever to arrive and i compared the tracking yesterday between that & thor and im guessing a delivery next Monday, 17th (if it takes the same time). Although, it could arrive any day.

Thanks guys I feel a bit better now knowing I'm not the only one waiting and waiting....:hilarious: :D

hah it's also nice to hear I'm not the only one who's waiting for their k-packet shipping to arrive. All these awesome pics are killing me though, can't wait to get mine :)

Mine says this :mad:

20:20 07-Mar-2014 Unsuccessful delivery
Reason : Local holiday
Result :

09:01 10-Mar-2014 GBCVTA
Customs retention reason : 송장오류

09:02 10-Mar-2014 GBCVTA
Customs retention reason : 송장오류

Mine says this :mad:

20:20 07-Mar-2014 Unsuccessful delivery
Reason : Local holiday
Result :