Price: S$59.90
Notes: Comes with free gift : Mjolnir Pen

P_20140221_223949.jpg

Attachments

• P_20140221_224058.jpg
    P_20140221_224058.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 413
Last edited by a moderator:
I need one of these, will there be a GB or is there a member that can pick a couple up for us Ninja,s that would like one PLEASE

Sorry dude, I knew my friend too well that I knew he won't list on ebay.
The purpose? I enjoy the hunting of steels yet again, it's been an enjoying morning for me for a while since my last steelbook hunting. LOL

I've stop buying steelbook for almost 6 months and suddenly when a friend call and say he needs you, can you say NO ?? That's what a friends for, right ??? Get it now?

Why even show it? I don't get the purpose.I guess when we see these on Ebay,we'll know who that special friend is...

Last edited:
For your eyes only, covered half of Singapore just to get these, almost sold out every corner. Even the smallest DVD shop that no one bother to visit also out of stock.
DO NOT PM ME TO GET FOR YOU, ALL COPIES ARE FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND OF MINE.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice pic, bro! Darn, how come you can find so many copies? I went around shops in my area and could only find enough copies to help close friends who asked, I am short of 2 at this moment.

Why even show it? I don't get the purpose.I guess when we see these on Ebay,we'll know who that special friend is...

There is no conspiracy here, no need to speculate about anything, chill mate. I think the point of posting the picture is that it is a beautiful steel, and beautifully laid out. This thread is for people to talk about, and admire the steelbook, I think Alex's post serves that purpose, utterly and completely.