Price: S$59.90
Notes: Comes with free gift : Mjolnir Pen

P_20140221_223949.jpg

Attachments

• P_20140221_224058.jpg
    P_20140221_224058.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived yesterday and what a beautiful item it is :):)

The base of the pen is quite heavy and although it is plastic outer it feels 'expensive' in the hand

Ron

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

BTW, Happybuys still showing stock of this with the free pen for anyone interested in getting one

Ron

I have received my replacement copies today from HappyBuys! Top notch customer service. Just waiting for my shipping back refund to give them 10/10.

Got it today from happy buys good packaging etc. But i open the little box of the pen to check it and what do i see ? Hammer is there but the pen is missing ! Did the employer at the customs office like it so much so he decided to take it or was it already missing before ? Time to get in touch with happy buys CS i cant life with a half Mjolnir hammer :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Received mine fine. Mjolnir pen is nice, there was a tiny shrinkwrap tear on the front side of the steelbook, but I decided, this edition is the one to open, so who cares :)

Just tried to order one of these from the store, but it won't let me complete the order due to no shipping options available :(

Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great edition to have in the collection sits well with the Kimchi sets and know Blufans bringing this title for both parts raises the standards higher that will be the best release on steelbook hopefully for this movie i hope...

Purchased this from Happy Buys just before Christmas.
The first steel had a slash to the front, but I got an email the same day, confirming a replacement had been sent :thumbs:

I would definatley buy from this company again :thumbs:

Purchased this from Happy Buys just before Christmas.
The first steel had a slash to the front, but I got an email the same day, confirming a replacement had been sent :thumbs:

I would definatley buy from this company again :thumbs:
Seeing some other posts like this gave me the confidence to order Thor and Iron Man from happybuys a few days ago. I hope they deliver as well as others have stated!

Reactions: PKAVFC
Have this set and the hammer pen does not include the wrist strap as shown on the back of the box. This seems to be the case with all of these pens, as I have contacted numerous eBay sellers who have had these listed and all have told me that there is no wrist strap included. No idea why, but it's very disappointing.

Have this set and the hammer pen does not include the wrist strap as shown on the back of the box. This seems to be the case with all of these pens, as I have contacted numerous eBay sellers who have had these listed and all have told me that there is no wrist strap included. No idea why, but it's very disappointing.

I just got my order from happybuys yesterday and noticed the same thing. I posted pics in the latest steelbooks thread and asked if anyone else had this happen. I should have checked here first. Has anyone that has received one without the strap ever found out why it was missing?