Notes: Comes with free gift : Mjolnir Pen

P_20140221_223949.jpg

Attachments

• P_20140221_224058.jpg
    P_20140221_224058.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michael,

May I check with you the exact webpage that you have landed with the Malware? It has been shortened by the forum settings. We are currently checking with our website vendor for investigation. Perhaps you can drop us an email at [email protected]? Appreciate for your kind help.

Many thanks.
Seth

the full link was: "http://www.happybuys.com/blu-ray/new-releases/thor-2-the-dark-worlds-2013-steelbook-blu-ray/"

Sounds good:

Hi Niko,

Thank you very much for your email.
Rest assured that your order comes with the limited edition pen.

Have a great week ahead.

Kind Regards,
HappyBuys Customer Service

Reactions: rodtp
As a plague of locusts went through every Best Buy snapping up the Thor steelbook I decided to order this one, with the pen...

I was planning to help the ninjas here so I have bought a few extra copies. In case you still want this steelbook + the pen and take my extra copies please PM me.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DJHilalo

Happybuys

Tracking

Tracking service is only available for Digital Media purchases under “Standard Shipping with Tracking Service” and “Expedited” shipment options.
For certain international destinations, full tracking is not available for “Standard Shipping with Tracking Services” due to postal network agreement, such as Australia. For more information, kindly enquire with your local postal office agent.

*Currently “Expedited” shipping has been suspended and we will offer the service as soon as possible. However if you wish to have your items delivered to you earlier, you may email us at [email protected] and we will strive to reply to you within 2 business days.