Price: S$59.90
Notes: Comes with free gift : Mjolnir Pen

P_20140221_223949.jpg

Attachments

• P_20140221_224058.jpg
    P_20140221_224058.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
So far their CS is not letting me down. I got two prompt responses from Seth.

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you very much for your email and we regret to know that this happens.
We would need to have the items back to investigate what had actually happen during the shipment process.

I have a suggestion which would need your help in doing so.
1) Kindly have the two steelbook mail back to us using the most affordable traceable shipment (Registered shipment would be recommended)
2) Send us a photo of the receipt for the shipping fee and the tracking number
3) Once we have received the tracking number, we will proceed to ship out two steelbook replacement to the same address
4) When the shipment arrives, we will refund to you the shipping cost for returning via Paypal.

Do let us know if this arrangement is fine on your end.

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes the address is correct as below. Allow me to write the full address (with attention) for easier reference.

Attention to:
HappyBuys Returns Department
Asia Media Centre
39 Mactaggart Road #06-00
Singapore 368084

Do note that you only need to send us the Steelbook, the limited edition pen is not required.

Thank you very much once again for your help and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If you may find any members that have such issues as well, kindly refer them to [email protected] and we will treat each cases as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: entreri and Drum18
Happybuys sent me a despatch notification this morning and confirmed it includes the hammer pen :) Hope it arrives in better condition than those above !!

Ron

Weird i got my shipping email on the 28th, but when i track there has been no movement. Hopefully it's not lost. :(

Singapore Post will never show anything other than "Despatched to overseas...". I know this from experience with ordering e-cig supplies. The destination country's carrier does however show when delivered. Check out a delivery of mine using Sing Post:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=RQ207071276SG

Reactions: jeffster15
Singapore Post will never show anything other than "Despatched to overseas...". I know this from experience with ordering e-cig supplies. The destination country's carrier does however show when delivered. Check out a delivery of mine using Sing Post:

Thanks. Ya i have been checking usps as well and it was stuck on preparing for shipment for 4 days. But good news as it just updated today and it looks like i might get it tomorow. :D

I'm much more relaxed. I had an email saying my order has shipped, now I'm just waiting for it to appear in the mailbox.

I hope mine arrives soon, i need the pen.
It's been 'dispatched to overseas' for the last few day so hopefully its not too long

SG - Thor - The Dark World

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

ynUv5Yk.jpg

XK2HWLg.jpg

w1sel4Z.jpg

FHcMfjj.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

kedBTjK.jpg

OuawWAD.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

EYFH3Sq.jpg

JeMgAdU.jpg

The Mjolnir Pen

7hBhnqz.jpg

OVhQX8M.jpg

RXIi33O.jpg

wSmYfpd.jpg

Well along with my Kimchi Thor, this is stuck at Heathrow customs, they are probably having a poll on how much customs fees to charge me, then Royal Mail will add another £8 on top for their impersonation of Dick Turpin service of highway robbery :(:(

Ron

Well along with my Kimchi Thor, this is stuck at Heathrow customs, they are probably having a poll on how much customs fees to charge me, then Royal Mail will add another £8 on top for their impersonation of Dick Turpin service of highway robbery :(:(

Ron

Yes after they played a game of headers and vollies with it at tea break, EEK!