Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #33) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Sep 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey, HERE
Notes: Single lenticular, includes 4K & 2D

9a438038gy1ftro3a29upj22am1cg14t.jpg

9a438038gy1ftro3b011jg207m09ob1a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Blufans stuff is Marvel/Comic book movies, which I don't like.

The other is Pixar/animated stuff. While I enjoy them, it's not the type of film I'd pay $$$ for a premium edition. The only film they've released that I'd want to own, is Gone Girl.

Well your right that with some exceptions probably 75% of Blufans Exclusives are Marvel or Pixar and if not very similar stuff like Star-Trek, Star Wars, and Transformers. There are a couple really nice exceptions like Gravity and Godfather but there OAB's they have ton of non-Marvel and Pixar titles. Kingsman, World War Z, American Sniper, Forest Gump, Spectre 007, and so on plus recent Ghost in the Shell and Dunkirk.
They used to do just Full Slips for OAB's but now its probably half and half with lenti's. Have even started doing both FS and lenti's with Box Sets sort of like FAC Hardboxes only nicer. Anyway I'd give them a shot.

I liked this movie but I’m surprised Blufans is releasing it. It was very well acted It’s not the type of movie I’d watch over and over again. The only movies I find myself watching multiple times are sci-Fi, action/adventure, musicals and animated films.

I LOVE that Blufans focuses on Disney/Pixar/Marvel etc... Those are generally the ONLY premium editions I collect and Blufans does it best. How anyone can say they dislike “Marvel and comic book movies” and lump them all together is simply beyond me they are all so different and offer a little something for everyone. And disliking Disney is like saying “I hate cute furry bunnies” or “I hate babies”. Nothing wrong with that but just so totally opposite of me! That’s why I’m glad we are all free to like whatever we want and have lots of choices!

I liked this movie but I’m surprised Blufans is releasing it. It was very well acted It’s not the type of movie I’d watch over and over again. The only movies I find myself watching multiple times are sci-Fi, action/adventure, musicals and animated films.

I LOVE that Blufans focuses on Disney/Pixar/Marvel etc... Those are generally the ONLY premium editions I collect and Blufans does it best. How anyone can say they dislike “Marvel and comic book movies” and lump them all together is simply beyond me they are all so different and offer a little something for everyone. And disliking Disney is like saying “I hate cute furry bunnies” or “I hate babies”. Nothing wrong with that but just so totally opposite of me! That’s why I’m glad we are all free to like whatever we want and have lots of choices!
Very well said!

Not liking that... front is very crowded, and then the back is the polar opposite.

Not really my cup of tea either. Still, somehow I'd like to have it in my collection. It all depends on the price. (Any rough estimates how much it will be? @cooey)

By the way, did you do a concept for a WEA for this movie? I don't remember.

It's between the FAC or Weet full slip for me

I'm thinking the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Ive not been blown away by the FAC or Weet on this, which is a shame as I love the movie, but still wanted a premium of it but missed out.

I’ve got to say, although this is still not fantastic, I do like the look of it and I love the wrap around consistency of it so I may bite on this!