Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #33) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Sep 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey, HERE
Notes: Single lenticular, includes 4K & 2D

9a438038gy1ftro3a29upj22am1cg14t.jpg

9a438038gy1ftro3b011jg207m09ob1a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are only my posts being deleted for being off topic?
I think your original post needs to be clarified to see if it was taken the wrong way.

Their was potential for the Canadian members to have their stuff delayed ..... you said "good for them" so the only question that begs is it aimed at our Canadian members? if so ...that is why.

If its because you just mean "good for them" in regards to rights perhaps pay (I have no idea and dont follow this Canadian strike) of the Canadian Postal Workers .... then one could perhaps understand that sentiment as strikes for pay and such happen often in many Countries.

So feel free to better explain yourself, because it was reported because I guess the grey area of not knowing if you were just trolling the Canadians came into play.

btw for our GB members who participated in this who are Canadian we have already put something in place that if something isnt fixed quickly then your stuff will come from the USA. :thumbs: No strike stopping our Ninjas.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I think your original post needs to be clarified to see if it was taken the wrong way.

Their was potential for the Canadian members to have their stuff delayed ..... you said "good for them" so the only question that begs is it aimed at our Canadian members? if so ...that is why.

If its because you just mean "good for them" in regards to rights perhaps pay (I have no idea and dont follow this Canadian strike) of the Canadian Postal Workers .... then one could perhaps understand that sentiment as strikes for pay and such happen often in many Countries.

So feel free to better explain yourself, because it was reported because I guess the grey area of not knowing if you were just trolling the Canadians came into play.

btw for our GB members who participated in this who are Canadian we have already put something in place that if something isnt fixed quickly then your stuff will come from the USA. :thumbs: No strike stopping our Ninjas.

Gotcha. By "good for them" I meant it's good that Canadian Post is striking. If I lived in Canada I'd be right there with them.

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck