Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #33) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Sep 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey, HERE
Notes: Single lenticular, includes 4K & 2D

9a438038gy1ftro3a29upj22am1cg14t.jpg

9a438038gy1ftro3b011jg207m09ob1a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda weird.
"Look man - when I turn the lenti the words turn to "Raped while Dying" - isn't that cool?!"
Kinda gross, really.
I mean... the movie is called "Three Billboards..." is it really so crazy to show what the three billboards actually say? I suppose I can understand reservation about the word "raped" being on the cover of a movie, but it's a major plot point of the movie.

Not really a fan of that slip. Surprised to hear myself say that given this is Blufans... :oops: My FAC copy just shipped so hopefully I'll just be happy with that :)

I'm a huge fan of the movie, but not so fond of that slip/lenti. After some thinking it's a pass for me, mainly because I already got the FAC and have pre-ordered the WeET Collection Full Slip edition this morning. Then there's also Manta's announcement lurking, so I better safe for this one. (Hopefully Manta manage to pry loose some different artwork for their WEA steelbook and slips.)

I mean... the movie is called "Three Billboards..." is it really so crazy to show what the three billboards actually say? I suppose I can understand reservation about the word "raped" being on the cover of a movie, but it's a major plot point of the movie.
You could say the same about a lenticular of the Pinball machine scene in The Accused!

I like the experimentation with the billboards but it looks amateurish to be honest

I thought their Kingsman 2 OAB release was amateurish too starting to think I’d better stick to their exclusives