Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #33) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Sep 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey, HERE
Notes: Single lenticular, includes 4K & 2D

9a438038gy1ftro3a29upj22am1cg14t.jpg

9a438038gy1ftro3b011jg207m09ob1a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
GB will be live tomorrow at around 10am Orlando time which will be 3pm UK time

40 available for the GB at $72.99 and as always with Blufans this includes all fees and shipping

Due to fly home today and have to get sorted at where I am, so the GB will be open very shortly. Can't see it being a problem but I will put up half the allocation now, and will monitor.

Based on the GIF, I believe you are meant to run it from left to right for effect. But I'll see when I get it in hands.

Based on the GIF, I believe you are meant to run it from left to right for effect. But I'll see when I get it in hands.
I can’t see that happening, usually a Lenticular works one way or the other. I’ve never seen a lenti that you can flip up/ down and left/ right. Looking at the picture of her and the text it’s very clear which probably means there’s very little to no depth. Of course you can never tell with any lenti until you see it in hand.

If there are Canadians who have bought this edition and other Blufans editions, you may be waiting. All because of the Canada Post strike and asking other countries not to ship the parcels.

Let's not start trouble please, this situation is very unfortunate for the folks in Canada because they can't receive their parcels. Let's all hope that this situation gets resolved for the good folks of Canada.

Reactions: dchamp444
Sure, of course, but that doesn't mean we can't worry about whether or not our steelbooks will eventually make it to us or not. There's currently 50+ trailers full of unsorted mail in Toronto and Vancouver, with the pile growing every day. It wouldn't be hard for parcels to get misplaced and never found.

Reactions: Actarus