Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2018 April 15, 2019
WWA steelbook.
GB & Pre-order time on March 31, 10 AM EST USA with the Ocean's 8 GB.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d

IMG_20190321_141153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. I despise Steelbook frames with stacked discs or a disc overlapping another (so most two disc and all three disc frames) and prefer single disc, side-by-side two disc, or four disc flip-tray frames.

In this case all of the bonus features are on the Blu-ray so I needed to keep it alongside the 4K and 3D discs and went with a four disc frame. Was either gonna go with the DVD or soundtrack on CD for the fourth disc but I already purchased the soundtrack in 24bit digital download so I just went with the DVD. All the disc art matches and it looks very clean anyway.

Did the same 4K + 3D + 2D + DVD thing with Wonder Woman and Jupiter Ascending too:

DP8E3Nrl.jpg

bcZEkWCl.jpg

rPt9qgAl.jpg

SsG79Ncl.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Maybe licensing delays similar to Blufans... I see no reason for them to just affect one and not the other, but I don't know anything about the industry so just speculation on my part.

Maybe licensing delays similar to Blufans... I see no reason for them to just affect one and not the other, but I don't know anything about the industry so just speculation on my part.
Yeah, was thinking the same thing.

I'm really looking forward to this and Rampage. I just hope they're not eventually cancelled.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.