Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2018 April 15, 2019
WWA steelbook.
GB & Pre-order time on March 31, 10 AM EST USA with the Ocean's 8 GB.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d

IMG_20190321_141153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's certainly a safe movie but not a bad movie. As it seems at least Square Enix is keeping Alicia Vikander around, there may be a sequel (possibly through a different studio) and I hope they take more risks with it.

I'm only an hour into the new Shadow of the Tomb Raider game and the voice acting, characters, and story are just amazingly done.

It's certainly a safe movie but not a bad movie. As it seems at least Square Enix is keeping Alicia Vikander around, there may be a sequel (possibly through a different studio) and I hope they take more risks with it.

I'm only an hour into the new Shadow of the Tomb Raider game and the voice acting, characters, and story are just amazingly done.

I just started my second playthrough. Everything is amazing. The HDR is incredible. So happy I have more time to game again.

Reactions: Sully
Uncut and on a 10" screen. Enough for me to know if I can judge it or not ;)
How do you know it was uncut?

My wife saw Moulin Rouge on a plane once and enjoyed it. Months later when it was released we watched it together and she said there was loads in it that wasn't on the plane version. Whole segments were cut.

It was like watching a whole new Directors Cut!! :p

How do you know it was uncut?

My wife saw Moulin Rouge on a plane once and enjoyed it. Months later when it was released we watched it together and she said there was loads in it that wasn't on the plane version. Whole segments were cut.

It was like watching a whole new Directors Cut!! :p

They always post a disclaimer before the movie starts to say whether the movie has been modified in anyway. This one was not. Anyway, whether it was cut or not (it wasn't), I can still judge for myself whether I like a movie or not ;)

But yeah, I have had it in the past when the movies have been quite heavily cut so I know where you're coming from.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yep, for those who played the new Tomb Raider series Im sure they will enjoy this more. I think I will go for this HDzeta one too.
Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider on XBox One X mate and it was a stunning game ..... especially in 4K on a 65" OLED with Atmos sound.
Film is really good as well in Dolby Vision.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider on XBox One X mate and it was a stunning game ..... especially in 4K on a 65" OLED with Atmos sound.
Film is really good as well in Dolby Vision.

Great to hear! Im way behind so I just finished Rise Of The Tomb Raider and it was pretty good too.

Same here. Haven't picked up any of the other steels.

Last update I got (posted on the previous page) was that it was delayed. Might be licensing issues like the ones Blufans are currently facing.

I like the steelbook for it, shame its only a matte, but the Lara artwork works great. Will pick up the HDzeta one and keep it sealed. Thanks for the update buddy :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.