Touch of Evil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Touch of Evil (Blu-ray Steelbook) HMV Exclusive http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=220329

According to Steve Hills (who does the PR for Eureka studios in UK) - Masters of Cinema will be releasing Touch of Evil on Blu-ray in a limited steelbook edition exclusive to HMV.

Available on November 14, 2011.

More info to come.

Source information found via twitter @Steve_Hills

Main picture courtesy of Flloydo:
View attachment 60971

Actual pics:
toe_front.jpg

toe_inside.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today, it is very heavy with a nice quality booklet. The Steelbook looks nice even though its a bit too orange! Lol

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

So gutted, ordered from HMV and arrived today, but there was rattling in the box, wen i opened it turns out the booklet so so thick during shipping both clips snapped, and my disc was loose and so it got scratched, i got in touch wit HMV and sent it back this afternoon, hope the new copy is fine...fingers crossed!

Hope you get yours sorted out, with the thickness of the booklet i can imagine the clips snapping on quite a few of these.

Last edited:
Got mine today, and I must say it's an outstanding looking Steel. Love the bright orange color and the simple artwork. HMV has always delivered perfect Steelbooks to my door. Not a dent yet! (knock on wood)

I ordered 5 copies of this before I got one without broken clips. I'm storing the booklet outside of the steelbook just in case...