Touch of Evil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Touch of Evil (Blu-ray Steelbook) HMV Exclusive http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=220329

According to Steve Hills (who does the PR for Eureka studios in UK) - Masters of Cinema will be releasing Touch of Evil on Blu-ray in a limited steelbook edition exclusive to HMV.

Available on November 14, 2011.

More info to come.

Source information found via twitter @Steve_Hills

Main picture courtesy of Flloydo:
View attachment 60971

Actual pics:
toe_front.jpg

toe_inside.jpg

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for...next thing you know there'll be another "Wave" of nausea, when we see our wallets, and another studio decides to release another 67 Steelbooks...

:hilarious:

DB i think i ran the risk of that happening, but i think you may well have jinxed us for Steelbook Mayhem in November :hilarious:

We shall have to come back to this post in November

Ross

might try pick this up, never actually seen the film, though i'm very much aware of it and its one of those films i want to see. plus the poster in Wilson's office always catches my eye when i watch house. :D

It should since Metropolis, Shogun Assassin and the recent Silent Running all steelbooks previously released by Eureka as well contained artwork!! :scat:

Hope so:scat:

Did i missed something, i haven't seen any pics of Silent Running's back/inside art yet?
O well, i probably get SR delivered tomorrow, than i'll know ;)

Check in the Blu-Ray Inernational/UK Forum/Eureka-Masters of Cinema/post #3597

Nothing today, I'll have to wait till tomorrow i guess.
I've seen the pics of SR on br.com and it looked awesome, the booklet aswell. Thanks Shanester.
There're also pics of both SR and ToE in the "Last steelbook ...." thread now.

Reactions: Shanester
So gutted, ordered from HMV and arrived today, but there was rattling in the box, wen i opened it turns out the booklet so so thick during shipping both clips snapped, and my disc was loose and so it got scratched, i got in touch wit HMV and sent it back this afternoon, hope the new copy is fine...fingers crossed!

So gutted, ordered from HMV and arrived today, but there was rattling in the box, wen i opened it turns out the booklet so so thick during shipping both clips snapped, and my disc was loose and so it got scratched, i got in touch wit HMV and sent it back this afternoon, hope the new copy is fine...fingers crossed!

I feel your pain mate, hope you get a good replacement. That's interesting to know however, I'll have to take extra care when removing the booklet from now on. It really is a pretty heavy piece of kit.