Toy Story (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around midnight on November 24)
Price: £24.99

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received three of the six in this Disney lenticular steelbook wave (MONSTERS INC, TOY STORY and LION KING) and I like them all to an extent with probably MONSTERS INC my favourite of the three.
However, I don't like them to the extent that I like THE INCREDIBLE HULK or SPIDER-MAN steelbooks . . . that's for sure.
Yes, it's certainly true with all of these that it's a case of taking away with one hand and putting back with the other . . . all embossing has been taken away . . . lenticular magnets have been added in place of . . . (maybe someone told them that you can't have lentis with embossing underneath because the magnet will not sit flat . . . LOL . . . or more likely just to keep costs down :()

Not my pics but it can be seen that the images are 99% on the magnets and that any alignment issues are very minor:-
Toy-Story-Lion-Kink-steelbook-zavvi.jpg

i dont know what would possess anyone to order this steel. the only redeeming feature is that its toy story.

the lion king lenti is pretty nice though. the only thing that really lets it down is the slip, which crops half of Pumba's face off.

it would also be nice if the lenti was full size