Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon Mega Thread-June 29,2011

Which is your favorite Transformers movie?

• Transformers

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transformers: Dark Side of The Moon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Transformers

• Transformers

• Total voters

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
movies.ign.com/articles/103/1030366p1.html

Giant f*****g robots will storm back into theaters come summer 2011, so sayeth director Michael Bay.

The Transformers series director made the following announcement today at his official site: "Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012. Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters."

Bay also jokingly addressed the public rift between himself and his leading lady. "P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture," the director blogged, adding a litany of physical side effects that can result from collaborating with him and urging her to contact her physician. He added that "Pain and Gain is right after shooting of Trans 3."

That would mean Bad Boys III is at least five years away, if it's still even in the works (at least with Bay involved). Ditto I Am Number Four.

Bay had been on the fence about returning for Transformers 3 in recent months (especially after Paramount announced the July 1, 2011 release date without checking his availability first), emphasizing his need for a break from the franchise after shooting two giant movies back-to-back. No rest for the weary, Mr. Bay.

This should be the tag line:

"This time, Shia LaBeouf goes to robot-hell, except he DOESNT...COME...BACK!!!!!!"

Poor transformers you just lost like 300 million bucks this movie could have made.

Might aswell make this animated for the kids and women cause no Straight man is going to go and see this.You cant replace the sexiest women in the world no matter hew ya get not even Hayden even is she was naked:naughty:.

Poor transformers you just lost like 300 million bucks this movie could have made.

Might aswell make this animated for the kids and women cause no Straight man is going to go and see this.You cant replace the sexiest women in the world no matter hew ya get not even Hayden even is she was naked:naughty:.
Naaa. If they wanted it to be more kid friendly in Bay's mind, he would give the twins more exposure. And we all don't want that to happen.

Pssh If it had Hayden I'd see it 10 times for that alone!

Pssh If it had Hayden I'd see it 10 times for that alone!

Don't get me wrong now i love me some hayden i just dont show her love in my avy and sig cause everyone else is doing it:rolleyes: i love that body especially dat ass that chick has to be mixed or something:naughty: But is everyone forgeting we already seen shots of fox on the set of trnasformers 3 a few eeks ago she was with bumblebee he also siad the twins aent in and they have alreayd been seen.

TF3BumblebeeFox3.jpg
TF3MeganFoxPreviz.jpg
Wonder what happened over a few weeks for her to be all the way off the movie. atleast she got jonah hex to fall on to

Michael Bay Wants To Blow Up Pennsylvania Ave For Transformers 3

Michael Bay has just begun production on the third Transformers film and he has hit a bit of a snag. He wants to shoot a pivotal scene from the flick in Washington D.C., along "Pennsylvania and Independence avenues."

Thing is, this scene requires some "simulated explosions and pyrotechnics" and the National Park Service is a little iffy with all that going on so close to Obama's house.

The city could really use the revenue, as production could last up to a month, meaning a month in city hotels, ordering food from local business, temporary jobs for locals, etc.

But the National Park Service wants restrictions placed on where the producers are allowed to shoot and if that is the case, it's likely that only "principal photography" will take place in the capital, and that'll take about a week.

Transformers 3" Fox Was "Never" Going To Do Transformers 3

People are still debating the real reason why Foxy won't be returning for Transformers 3. Some insist that it was money, saying she wanted to be paid more. Some insist that Michael Bay wanted her gone because she called him "Hitler."

But it really doesn't matter in the end, because ultimately, we hear Megan made the decision to not go back and no amount of money or pleading from Bay would have changed her mind.

Sources close to Foxy say that the star "never" wanted to go back to the franchise after the way Michael treated her:

This was never about money. It's always been how she was treated as a human being, it just wasn't good.

The same sentiment was confirmed by sources who were close to the production of the movies. One insider reveals:

[Megan] would constantly complain about having to go to work, she never wanted to do it. Bay would constantly scream at her. He would scream at everyone, but especially Megan. Imagine a really, really bitchy grandmother on the set, and that's what Michael Bay is like.

Michael Bay Officially Confirms Victoria's Secret Model As Megan Fox's Successor In The Next Transformers!

Director Michael Bay announced last night on his official website that Megan Fox has been replaced in Tranformers 3 with Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!

He writes:

I would like for all you S4TE fans to welcome Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to the world of Transformers. As some of you might know, she's the new female lead in Transformers 3."

Bay apparently directed the model in the lingerie store's A Thousand Fantasies ad in 2009.

6a00e55291c5fc8833010536e4f9e8970b-300wi