Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D only Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at The Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Does not include 2D disc

Release date: November 17, 2014
Price: £22.99
Pre-order link
Pre-orders will go live Friday 5th September.
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Region Free
Audio/Subs:
DISC1
Audio: ENGLISH / FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH

DISC2
Audio:
ENGLISH (Possibly more)

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH / GERMAN / JAPANESE

Artwork and finish details:
• Matt finish with spot gloss on Optimus Prime / Grimlock and title treatment
• Embossed title treatment

01.jpg

02.jpg hd03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Reactions: earthscope
It looks like there is a 2 disc holder in the steel. Does it come with 2 discs? I thought it was 3d only

Well my copy just arrived guys. And it's very nice indeed. Spot glossed on the title and Optimus prime and Grimlock. The title is Debossed NOT Embossed as stated in the OP.
2 DISCS/ 3D & bonus disc.
So the steel is identical to the Blufans and Hong Kong releases...

Reactions: Kizza
This is not matte finnish, seems more like a zero finnish with optimus and grimlock full glossed which is awesome. Its a really gorgeous steelbook its feels like its definatley worth the £22.99, i am so happy with it.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Looks very nice! I wasn't expecting to be wowed by it but man does this steel look good! I can't wait to get this bad boy. I have no idea why the BB version doesn't have inner artwork but this is a winner.

It will depend on your 3d tv bud. Try and have a look under the 3d settings. I testes mine the other week and my tv can do it no problem, and i havent got the best 3d tv tbh. Atleast i dont think its the best lol

I think he might mean he's got a 3D player but no 3D TV?

Yh Blusteel right, I only got a 3d player but no 3d tv currently. Probably will get a 3d tv eventually but its just good to know if this would play in 2d with just a 3d player. Never tried any 3d discs before as most come with 2d & 3d discs.

Reactions: Coastal
Yh Blusteel right, I only got a 3d player but no 3d tv currently. Probably will get a 3d tv eventually but its just good to know if this would play in 2d with just a 3d player. Never tried any 3d discs before as most come with 2d & 3d discs.

Ah rite bud. Im really not too sure if it will work. Only one way to find out...:thumbs:

Hope it works for you mate.

I can confirm this does feature the IMAX 3D version of the film (checked myself) and the Dolby Atmos soundtrack.

6BDF0B62-4164-4086-B6D8-C39D837AEDDF_zps8eceuipj.jpg

Really the UK version is the IMAX edition without any mention bloody hell, Just imported this ....View attachment 114842
oh well £15.21 delivered within 48hrs guess it may be worth keeping for the 2D & bonus disc's.

I did the same mate, i imported it. Ah well, get the 2D disc with the import at least ;)

Last edited: