Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D only Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at The Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Does not include 2D disc

Release date: November 17, 2014
Price: £22.99
Pre-order link
Pre-orders will go live Friday 5th September.
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Region Free
Audio/Subs:
DISC1
Audio: ENGLISH / FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH

DISC2
Audio:
ENGLISH (Possibly more)

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH / GERMAN / JAPANESE

Artwork and finish details:
• Matt finish with spot gloss on Optimus Prime / Grimlock and title treatment
• Embossed title treatment

01.jpg

02.jpg hd03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Just FYI casperuk on BR.com says it has 3D disc and 2D disc with no Bonus Feature disc. Can someone else confirm or deny? Can we get a tiebreaker here? :hilarious::p

please, check thtracks/subs (on jcard only, i know)

DISC1
Audio: ENGLISH / FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH

DISC2
Audio: ENGLISH (Possibly more)

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH / GERMAN / JAPANESE /

just received mine. tried the disc and no 2d playback which was expected. Will either now pick up US 2d version cheap or just wait for UK to drop in price as in no hurry to watch as still have alot of films to watch.

Ok I've seen it all now. These two steelbooks are from the GB of mine, which from looks of it is someone leaving their chocolatey finger marks whilst cellophaning the steel:

IMAG0493.jpg

....I suppose it could be the other brown stuff! :p

Reactions: Jb162009
Ok I've seen it all now. These two steelbooks are from the GB of mine, which from looks of it is someone leaving their chocolatey finger marks whilst cellophaning the steel:

IMAG0493.jpg

....I suppose it could be the other brown stuff! :p
Maybe it was paulboland taking a dump on it for missing 2D disc:D

Thought I had cancelled this but obviously not as it just landed on the door mat :p

Looks okay - title is Debossed. I thought it would be embossed going by the op and the steelbooks that preceded it :p
The Entertainment store sticker is back :) Pity about the lack of 2d playback but it's good to see the bonus disc.

Not sure what to do now - I have the tripack form Blufans preordered but that's going to be a while arriving :p may have to crack this open to watch tonight :D

• Informative
Reactions: chunk and harry