Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D only Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at The Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Does not include 2D disc

Release date: November 17, 2014
Price: £22.99
Pre-order link
Pre-orders will go live Friday 5th September.
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Region Free
Audio/Subs:
DISC1
Audio: ENGLISH / FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH

DISC2
Audio:
ENGLISH (Possibly more)

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH / GERMAN / JAPANESE

Artwork and finish details:
• Matt finish with spot gloss on Optimus Prime / Grimlock and title treatment
• Embossed title treatment

01.jpg

02.jpg hd03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Awesome :woot:, time to cancel the French version :p

Ohhhh @chunk are you seeing this ;)

Lol.. I have just stumbled upon it... its looks bloody awesome.. love the front, back and inside art, so 3 for 3.. :thumbs: ... like others have said.. please let it be white! I'm gonna cancel the cheap italian one I've ordered and buy this whatever the cost.
I'm gonna be somewhere I can't have my phone switched on late friday afternoon so I'm hoping for an early live time.. ES usually go live in the morning around 11am if my memory is correct??? But I'm probably just being hopeful.. theres no way I'm missing this so I'll have to recruit some friends .. :naughty::naughty:

Reactions: kron and harry
For me ES have really been on a downer with there recent Steelbooks, some really poor choices from them

Transformers, Divergent, Need for Speed, 300 with the horrible 3D attatched to it

How about The Lego Movie, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Neighbors, X-Men: Days of Future Past (if HMV didn't get it first), Edge of Tomorrow...or hell even some old films with some amazing artwork, something we probably wouldn't get with Zavvi.

I second The Grand Budapest Hotel being released on steel- My problem with new releases is that i'm holding out on buying the movie in the off chance that a steelbook version might be round the corner. Same applies to 12 Years A Slave and Dallas Buyers Club...

For those who ask for a group buy I am 100% sure that David aka Naughtius Maximus will have a group buy for this.

NO FU**ING WAY!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: ANOTHER STEELBOOK!?!?!?! :jawdrop:
smiley44.gif

But HOT DAMN that's a fu**ing awesome cover!!! :drool: That's exactly what I wanted, THANKS ES!!! :notworthy: This will look EPIC next to the Amazon Exclusive!!! :cool:

Love this! :drool: :thumbs:

Just hope the WHITE part IS WHITE and NOT SILVER...:squint: :watch:

@bloodsnake007 another one to RIP your wallet buddy...:LOL:
You're right @earthscope, another Edition to bury my wallet! NOW I'm definitely gonna have to make that damn hole a lot bigger!!! :D

@bloodsnake007 must have for you buddy !
F**K YEAH buddy!!!!!!!
rockstar543.gif

Good thing that 6 other retailers are releasing their own AOE steelbooks if we miss out on this one. :)
Just a shame that ES is the only one that has completely different artwork and on such a small print run. It'll be a shame to miss out on this one. :(

this annoys me so much , why dont they bring details of this up when they reveal details in other countrys , ive pre ordered the futureshop one now:mad: