UK
Release date: October 15, 2012
Price: £10.99
Embossed/Debossed
Purchase link: Play.com

33773618_700x700min_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
unless this has amazing art I will pass as I really hate these movies lol

Now if I was a troll I could say that Play will keep releasing titles like this because people buy steelbooks even if they "hate" the film inside it.
I will buy a bluray in a steelbook if I thought the movie was ok and the extras made the purchase more interesting.

I actually have all three (well, 2 editions of the 3rd film) as slipcase releases. Even if the first slipcase is kinda plastic.

Last edited:
I really like transformers, don't know why people are saying they hate this film! It made a ton of money at the box office so that tells me a lot of people went to see it! Ok it's no Usual Suspects, but it's no Battlefield Earth either!

Last edited:
Reactions: BURRAGUM
Hell Yes, now we need Transformers 2 & 3 steelbooks!!

Agreed :D

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

They should release all 3 for anyone that missed out on the German and Futureshop ones .. Though you can probably still find Transformers 3 on a few sites like yes asia and so forth.

The Original 2 disc First German one and the 2nd wave for 1,2 have no Interior artwork so it would be nice for Play to do it Right!

More steelbooks.... can't keep up. Hope they release part 2... only one missing from my collection.

Might get 1 if the artwork is good. Untouchables and War of the World is out... not ready for pre order... Play.com please wait and release after the other steelbook releases. My wallet is empty....