Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

I'm waiting for a detailed review first, I know it's a risk waiting this long, but I really don't want to be disappointed.
+ the import costs :/

After it got dropped at $89.99 you still gamble of getting it?

Now thats one heck of a risk dude EEK!

Interesting enough, in an industry magazine I receive it said this would list for $70 some odd dollars. Must be they didnt have their facts straight. OR amz is not in the KNOW and pricing high for now...

Just to quote myself for info ... I still think the amz price will drop again. Might want to pre-order tho to lock it in.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006OT03BM/?tag=hidefnin-20

Reactions: Jason Bourne
After it got dropped at $89.99 you still gamble of getting it?

Now thats one heck of a risk dude EEK!

I know, but it will be quite expensive in total, and I really don't want a ****** set for that price :p

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Ok... I thought about it, and I really want to get this.
Does Amazon not charge your card until shipping?
That's the only way I could get it, won't be able to pay for it this month :/

Does Amazon not automatically adjust your pre order price on items sold by them with their price promise, Is it necessary to cancel and re order ?

i've ordered literally hundreds of times from all of the amazon sites which have the same policy.you do not have to cancel any of your orders.the price will be adjusted.they will charge you for your original order when it ships then issue a refund for the lowest pre-order price an item sold for.

Reactions: Pud1804