Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Excl.) [CA]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: October 20, 2009
Notes: Future Shop released the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Steelbook as a pre-order at time of RotF's release as an empty case steelbook.

transformerssteelbook.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to chipvideo & bludevil):
TF2-1.jpg

TF2-2.jpg

TF2-3.jpg

TF2-4.jpg

TF2-5.jpg

Inside/Interior pictures courtesy of Blu-devil:
TF2-6.jpg

Note: Pre-order bonus, did not come with discs:
TF2-7.jpg

Attachments

• transformerssteelbook.jpg
    transformerssteelbook.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSFORMERS-...t=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2564b3e644

Hi call out to the more experienced of you - is this the real deal?

I REALLY want to get this and I'm discussing a possible trade with another member, but it's looking unlikely as I don't have any high value to trade in return - wondered if this ebay item was worth a shot - doesnt seem to the same cover as the one posted here?

not sure what your asking buddy ?, the transformers 2 steelbook came empty so this guy has put the imax disks into his steelbook and is selling it.:D

p.s the cover posting in here is the blu ray slip cover art :)

Reactions: Antman
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSFORMERS-...t=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2564b3e644

Hi call out to the more experienced of you - is this the real deal?

I REALLY want to get this and I'm discussing a possible trade with another member, but it's looking unlikely as I don't have any high value to trade in return - wondered if this ebay item was worth a shot - doesnt seem to the same cover as the one posted here?

That's a fair value - because even though someone put those things together (meaning they bought the Imax discs and then bought the empty steelbook), you couldn't do it for cheaper today.

That's the real Future Shop steelbook though.

EDIT - posts moved. ;)

That's a fair value - because even though someone put those things together (meaning they bought the Imax discs and then bought the empty steelbook), you couldn't do it for cheaper today.

That's the real Future Shop steelbook though.

EDIT - posts moved. ;)

yeah it wont last long at that price :D

p.s just checked and its gone already

Last edited:
Hey folks - in the future - feel free to PM any mods here on the forum - myself, DB, justintime2k, etc...

If you don't want to publish the link for the fear someone else will get it before you and if you have general questions about any steelbook release on e-bay - we're always willing to help. ;) :scat:

Hey folks - in the future - feel free to PM any mods here on the forum - myself, DB, justintime2k, etc...

If you don't want to publish the link for the fear someone else will get it before you and if you have general questions about any steelbook release on e-bay - we're always willing to help. ;) :scat:

Thanks - never occured to me that I was flagging up a great buy for someone else! :eek: live and learn eh? :D