Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Excl.) [CA]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: October 20, 2009
Notes: Future Shop released the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Steelbook as a pre-order at time of RotF's release as an empty case steelbook.

transformerssteelbook.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to chipvideo & bludevil):
TF2-1.jpg

TF2-2.jpg

TF2-3.jpg

TF2-4.jpg

TF2-5.jpg

Inside/Interior pictures courtesy of Blu-devil:
TF2-6.jpg

Note: Pre-order bonus, did not come with discs:
TF2-7.jpg

Attachments

• transformerssteelbook.jpg
    transformerssteelbook.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 352
Last edited by a moderator:
I want one too! We can save moohlah on a group buy! He can ship all copies to me then I ship out to all those in the USA.

i can't remember how much it cost me to mail the last SB i sent out. it weighs a little more than your usual disk.

you will have to go to the store and see how many copies you can get at canadian future shop because right now online their is a 1 limit enforced rule online if you want to order,sucks.

you will have to go to the store and see how many copies you can get at canadian future shop because right now online their is a 1 limit enforced rule online if you want to order,sucks.

thx for the heads up. i would think by the pile that was there they would be looking to unload them if they could. it's not like the Iron Man craze where you couldn't find them anywhere. They had a 3 limit on them when I bought thru the website.

That was bighorns. Then I hit him up for it. :D and Thunda's too. I sold Thundas copy tho cuz it had a lot of scratches (on the case) I still have that one copy that Horns had that you had ... and its pretty damn good condition. Perfect for a mint, and I have it sleeved ofcourse.

yeah,a lot of people were complaining and all that telling the store web forum at future shop,That people were walking out with 20 copies and selling them x2 on ebay.....

i got one copy of iron man too & the selling price lately on ebay is $230us is the the most recent price i saw of it sell for

This one is going to be just like the Snow White release in the USA where you have to pre-order and get the case ... instead, when you buy the amaray you get the case. Just figured I'd give you guys a heads up.

No, this is still so far only in Canada ... he's just saying its like the Snow White steel you can currently get at BB ... if you go and preorder for $7.50 they will give you the empty case for the steel immediately.

Well, the Transformers one you cant get early but you get the case with the purchase of the amaray.

Transformers: Revenge of Fallen Blu-Ray Steelbook (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Someone has to help me with this....please