Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Excl.) [CA]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: October 20, 2009
Notes: Future Shop released the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Steelbook as a pre-order at time of RotF's release as an empty case steelbook.

transformerssteelbook.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to chipvideo & bludevil):
TF2-1.jpg

TF2-2.jpg

TF2-3.jpg

TF2-4.jpg

TF2-5.jpg

Inside/Interior pictures courtesy of Blu-devil:
TF2-6.jpg

Note: Pre-order bonus, did not come with discs:
TF2-7.jpg

Attachments

• transformerssteelbook.jpg
    transformerssteelbook.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where I can get this?

Looking to complete my set with having both Transformers and Dark of the Moon in steelbook format.

Any offers? Looking to spend £50ish, cant really afford anymore :(

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

given it was free too, £50 is alot of money!

Looking to complete my set with having both Transformers and Dark of the Moon in steelbook format.

Any offers? Looking to spend £50ish, cant really afford anymore :

Well not really. All the items which fetch a lot of money had a retail price which doesn't even cover international shipping fees, so the original price for a limited/OOP/OOS/rare item is irrelevant :)

Any offers? Looking to spend £50ish, cant really afford anymore :(

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

hope you find a copy bud as it is an awsome addition to any collector but i think you may need to save up some more :thumbs:

Shipping from Canada isn't cheap. If you find it outside of Canada, you will likely have to cover at least that other person's expenses to get it outside of Canada.

Years ago, I gave one away for free, before its value suddenly jumped.

I have never seen it go for that low. Sealed, it's worth A LOT
There's 1 on ebay at $120 right now unsealed, over a day left still.

None of these are sealed from my understanding they were a free incentive to the blu ray release and none came sealed, or with copies of the films. They were empty open cases that is the reason they are so rare as they werent even on retail.

Just picked up a used copy of this locally on Kijiji. It's not perfect - I see a very minor ding or 2 on it and there is no backer card; but, then again, I paid nowhere near the value of this, even in its "reduced" state :LOL:

None of these are sealed from my understanding they were a free incentive to the blu ray release and none came sealed, or with copies of the films. They were empty open cases that is the reason they are so rare as they werent even on retail.

It definately was sealed.. I have 2 still sealed cases only .... a lot of people bought it and got rid of their amaray to get the us imax version exclusive to wallmart.

It definately was sealed.. I have 2 still sealed cases only .... a lot of people bought it and got rid of their amaray to get the us imax version exclusive to wallmart.

The cases are all factory sealed with stickers but without disks in it.
Yes at that time it is a freebie with purchase of the blu-ray release.

The cases are all factory sealed with stickers but without disks in it.
Yes at that time it is a freebie with purchase of the blu-ray release.

wow then someone ripped me off back in the days when I had no knowledge. I only have an open one , SEALED would be PERFECT...any ideas?

Take care
john

The Big Screen Edition was/is a Walmart US exclusive version which includes the IMAX scenes for the movie.

It changes aspect ratio at several points of the film, but in my opinion, they are 1 minute here, 2 minutes there and really unnecessary.

It's not like THE DARK KNIGHT which had its whole prologue in IMAX.

It's still available in some Walmarts.