Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Excl.) [CA]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: October 20, 2009
Notes: Future Shop released the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Steelbook as a pre-order at time of RotF's release as an empty case steelbook.

transformerssteelbook.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to chipvideo & bludevil):
TF2-1.jpg

TF2-2.jpg

TF2-3.jpg

TF2-4.jpg

TF2-5.jpg

Inside/Interior pictures courtesy of Blu-devil:
TF2-6.jpg

Note: Pre-order bonus, did not come with discs:
TF2-7.jpg

Attachments

• transformerssteelbook.jpg
    transformerssteelbook.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
I want this so bad but its too much for me to obtain mint atm. Are the inscriptions debossed or is that the design of the interior artwork?

I want this so bad but its too much for me to obtain mint atm. Are the inscriptions debossed or is that the design of the interior artwork?

There is no embossing or debossing on this Steelbook!
Might be some kind of inside artwork... Mine is still sealed, so i do not know that :D

this steelbook is so sought after even though the inside artwork isnt all that great and the case itself is only ok

this steelbook is so sought after even though the inside artwork isnt all that great and the case itself is only ok

Have you even seen this in-hand? The case is exceptional imo. There's only like 3 steelbooks who have ever used this design finish (this, alice DE, FMC blufans) and this one is by far the best of the 3 in the usage of the reflective gloss.

but to each his own, I respect your opinion.

I'd love this as I have the u.k. of Transformers and the metalpack of Dark of the Moon so I still need revenge of the fallen to complete the set. :)

Its great ... definitely a top 20 steel

Have you even seen this in-hand? The case is exceptional imo. There's only like 3 steelbooks who have ever used this design finish (this, alice DE, FMC blufans) and this one is by far the best of the 3 in the usage of the reflective gloss.

but to each his own, I respect your opinion.

Its great ... definitely a top 20 steel

I havent seen it in hand so I couldnt comment on that like you did but I was really pursuing this steelbook until I saw some up close pictures and it really took the air out of my balloon. Im still going to look for it and get it though.

One of my personal favourites. Have an opened copy and added discs and a sealed copy with no discs inside for my sealed collection :)

I like it much better than the German Revenge steel, which has some German text and is blank inside. Having this Future Shop one between my Play.com Transformers and the awesome German Dark of the Moon (one of the best steels that has ever come out of Germany IMO) would be really nice but I could never bring myself to pay the crazy price for this, given that it's the worst movie of the trilogy.

I have kept the whole trilogy sealed as I don't quite know what I want to do with them yet. Honestly I have always felt that the Transformers franchise presented an amazing opportunity for steelbooks and have been underwhelmed by the artwork and quality of #1 and #2. (quality of this Future Shop #2 is top tier, but artwork is just ok and could have been better).

I really want this as it matches my play.com version of #1 and also my incoming #3, and if i'm bring honest i wouldn't even mind the price tag that comes with it now days if it was no. 1or 3, but #2...? Why do such a good steel for such a bad film :(
I hate steel collecting :p i now have to shell out for this and hate myself for it :hilarious: