Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Uncharted-3-Revealed-at-VGAs.jpg

uncharted_3_desert2.jpg

With Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune taking place in the jungles of South America and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves being in the Himalayas, where would Naughty Dog logically take the rumored third installment in the Uncharted series? How about the desert? Well, according to “an informed source,” Nathan Drake will be headed to the sand and sun for Uncharted 3.

The same source that claims a reveal for Uncharted 3 will take place at the Spike Video Game Awards is saying that the game will be making a big change in scenery from the lush jungles and snow to the dry desert landscape.

Whether or not this is true, we don’t honestly know (though we hope it is). Sony does have a big announcement to make on December 11 at the Awards show, so we’ll just have to tune in to find out.

A1cQLO64paL._AA1500_.jpg

5246388335_3450122e8d_o.jpg

5246990940_16280dca2d_b.jpg

Pre-Order Standard Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004EQCCI4/?tag=hidefnin-20

Pre-Order Collector's Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053OOEAA/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same e-mail you guys got saying that it had shipped. Well, it wasn't delivered when I came home from work tonight. I was pissed.

Then, I remembered I had it shipped to my old address in Colorado and the guy tried to deliver it there today. I pre-ordered this thing in June and forgot to change the addy.

Now, Amazon says they have to send it back to the warehouse and they won't even ship it back out to me.

I got the same e-mail you guys got saying that it had shipped. Well, it wasn't delivered when I came home from work tonight. I was pissed.

Then, I remembered I had it shipped to my old address in Colorado and the guy tried to deliver it there today. I pre-ordered this thing in June and forgot to change the addy.

Now, Amazon says they have to send it back to the warehouse and they won't even ship it back out to me.

So you are on hold until X amount of time ... ?

If you are really wanting to play this really bad you're welcome to borrow mine if you come get it, as I could easily sink more time into BF3 until you get yours. :p

Awesome game so far. Only got too play for a short amount of time but hopefully i will be able to play longer tonight.

took off of work on release day, beat it, starting crushing last night.... 8 chapters in an hour and a half.... significant cut in time when you dont have to collect or re-watch cut scenes

Well ... besides your trophy whoring adventure lol .... tell me what you think of the game? Do you like the story better than UC2?

I love the game so far. I only have about an hr too play a night but so far so good. The hand to hand combat is my favorite part. Drake always seems to be using the environment around him. I smashed a bottle over a guys head and I also pushed someone off a cliff which was awesome.