Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Please be aware, some if not many, Best Buy stores have assigned the same sku to the Lenticular version, as they have to the Steelbook version. So if you ordered online based on the sku shown in the initial pictures that surfaced, you may not receive a Steelbook, but a Lenticular version.

Found some info on an other forum, this one has been confirmd as a Best Buy Exclusive in the USA. Region free.

attachment.php

Release date: May 8th 2012
Price: $24.99
Region: A, B and C
Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MA, French 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Additional pictures (thanks to ash333) -
kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a surprise! I wish it wasn't a surprise though. I wouldn't have ordered the Korean version yesterday or gone in on the FS group buy had I known this was coming out. In any case, off to cancel my k2dvd order!

What a surprise! I wish it wasn't a surprise though. I wouldn't have ordered the Korean version yesterday or gone in on the FS group buy had I known this was coming out. In any case, off to cancel my k2dvd order!

biscuitnoir is giving U.S. members a chance to change to a different title on his group buy since best buy is having this.just read it on his group buy thread.

Note for all US people, Best Buy is running another upgrade and save promotion, so bring an old DVD with you and get $5 off of this! For those that dont know what upgrade and save is, bring ANY dvd (does not have to be specific) to best buy and they will give you a $5 off coupon for blu rays prices $9.99 or more, limit 5.

Last couple of Sony releases were Walmart exclusives - battle la and resident evil afterlife.

Didn't really know about them until release day.

Been expecting a steel, bit of surprise to see it at best buy, tho.

Sku in the pic matches the sku on best buy.com, so you should be safe ordering the 3d version and getting steel.

Just did my in store pickup. :cool:

Also remember for US members, you can bring in a dvd for trade & save - get $5 off. This is one of the titles that qualify. ;)

I did the same thing, pre-ordered with the 3d SKU. What's funny is that this weeks add still makes no mention of it :ohno:

Might have to bring in an some old DVDs

Hope I'm not crossing any line in here, but I just wanted to remind the members who are part of my GB for the FS one that they can choose to drop from and use their "credit" to get a copy of Sherlock Holmes or Act of Valor :) Just message me and we'll arrange something.

Reactions: jlettuce2002
Looks like my Wife will be waiting for BB to open on Tuesday :D since I'll be at work :(

I'll be working as well, but I am going to be at that store 5 minutes before they open! I'm just going to have to make something up so I can sneak out of the office on Tuesday morning :hilarious:

International Order?

Hi,
is it right that they don't take international orders? I live in Germany and would like to have one of this...
Thanks in advance!
Greetings, Mike

Last edited by a moderator: