Underworld: Evolution (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
images

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B002W4KUWK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Popular German Electronics Store Media Markt has went on a SteelBook releasing tirade this past week and here is a glimpse at the recent release of Underworld Evolution. The Steelbook later became available at Amazon.de

Picture compliments of German Blu-ray SteelBook Collector MasterBlaster

Discuss whether you like the look of this steel and if you plan to pick this on up either now or later.

Click on pic to enlarge, the ratings logos are stickers ... this time.

Attachments

• mibxxxunderworld.jpg
    mibxxxunderworld.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:
What's REALLY bad is, that I have the German Trilogy, AND the separate one-and if they release separate ones of the other movies, I'll probably get them again-a disease, I tell you.

Yep picked this one up off eBay a month or so back and it's one of my favourites that I own. Really like the effect when the light catches her eyes a very nice steel indeed :)

I didn't notice I have this too, when you posted this DB I kinda remember and go searching for it and found.
Stated "Region B" on the case but able to play on my Panasonic BD35 USA.

Tono, oh goodness, no, my Spanish is very, very basic. What I don't speak? Well, I DO speak the language of love. Does that count? ;)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but i need this one. I just ordered the trilogy from Germany and still waiting to get it, but i want this one too. Does anyone know if there was a blu-ray steelbook for the first one? I've seen the DVD ones but i kinda wanted them all to be G2.