Universal Hulk Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Numbered Limited Edition Box Set) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 13 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £89.99
Notes: The SteelBooks will also be available separately

A32432g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles I see what you mean now with the backward title with hulk. I hadn’t noticed that on the single pictures. On the main beauty shot, if you zoom in, it’s the correct way round on the slip. Prob just a mistake with the single picture

Reactions: Noodles
What I find boring is your statement that I'm quoting. If some of the good folks from this site don't like it (myself included) I respect that, if some don't I have respect for them as well. Let's please not belittle other people for there like or dislikes, there's folks from all over the world that come on here and everybody has there own likes and dislikes. Let's please keep it that way.
Thank you for your understanding. :)
What's boring is the people on this site complaining and whinging about the artwork on every steelbook that gets released now saying no effort gets put into them then when someone finally tries something a little different you all say it looks like something that has come out of an animals backside, this is why you get plain boring steelbooks like the 4K Bond ones they just released because when someone does try something different they get annihilated. Even if you don't like this and have no intention of buying it you should be getting behind this kind of thing for the good and future of steelbooks.

My comment wasn't about belittling people, someone had to step in and stick up for this beast, if Zavvi ever used this site for feedback I'm not having the negative people on here represent the majority of steelbook buyers and put them off doing anything like this again or trying something a little different for the artwork.

The Pathetic thing is that if one the companies you all have romantic feelings towards like blufans released this exact same set and it cost more you would all be having orgasms in the chat about how amazing it is.

This guy acting like we’ve never had collectors editions/ box sets/ uniquely designed editions etc released in the U.K. lol

I'm not having the negative people on here represent the majority of steelbook buyers and put them off doing anything like this again or trying something a little different for the artwork.
What negative people??? All the folks here are stressing their opinion (this is an opinion based website) of whether they like it or not or something on it that they like and something they don't and also why they do or don't like it. That's what this site is about, if we don't speak up is when there's a problem because the studios won't know what to fix, make better, or omit or add or anything in between. You have it wrong, you think if people speak unlikely of something that the studios won't make something but what it really is that if the studios hear what we like or dislike then they can proceed with whatever is next. There's no negative people here (well maybe a little that are borderline), only opinionated ones which is what we always welcome.

Reactions: Flloydo
What negative people??? All the folks here are stressing their opinion (this is an opinion based website) of whether they like it or not or something on it that they like and something they don't and also why they do or don't like it. That's what this site is about, if we don't speak up is when there's a problem because the studios won't know what to fix, make better, or omit or add or anything in between. You have it wrong, you think if people speak unlikely of something that the studios won't make something but what it really is that if the studios hear what we like or dislike then they can proceed with whatever is next. There's no negative people here (well maybe a little that are borderline), only opinionated ones which is what we always welcome.

This site has had a huge impact on some releases too. Big changes have been made to mock ups and planned releases due to this site. Zavvi, zeta, Kimchi, weet, the on collection, CM etc have all made changes based off of feedback

And the main issue with this release seems to be the price. Other than that the thought behind the design seems appreciated by most. What the hell is this guy on about lol

Reactions: Lone Crusader
What's boring is the people on this site complaining and whinging about the artwork on every steelbook that gets released now saying no effort gets put into them then when someone finally tries something a little different you all say it looks like something that has come out of an animals backside, this is why you get plain boring steelbooks like the 4K Bond ones they just released because when someone does try something different they get annihilated. Even if you don't like this and have no intention of buying it you should be getting behind this kind of thing for the good and future of steelbooks.

My comment wasn't about belittling people, someone had to step in and stick up for this beast, if Zavvi ever used this site for feedback I'm not having the negative people on here represent the majority of steelbook buyers and put them off doing anything like this again or trying something a little different for the artwork.

The Pathetic thing is that if one the companies you all have romantic feelings towards like blufans released this exact same set and it cost more you would all be having orgasms in the chat about how amazing it is.
Point is mate, it’s a dogs dinner. That is MY opinion. If you like it, good for you. Go buy it, it’s your money and your choice. Now you’ve made an opinion on everyone who disagrees with you, you’re blinded to the fact that you are being negative also. Grow up, it a steelbook, not a a cure for cancer. And what I think of your opinion is exactly this

C75E1567-B0FD-4750-8876-8043121D1B58.gif

@Noodles I see what you mean now with the backward title with hulk. I hadn’t noticed that on the single pictures. On the main beauty shot, if you zoom in, it’s the correct way round on the slip. Prob just a mistake with the single picture
Ah, I hadn't bothered to check it on the main BS, but you're probably right then... just a mistake on the singular shot most likely.

Here's the thing... there's nothing on this planet that was made for everyone. There's no music that everyone will like. There's no movie that everyone will like. No video game, comicbook, sport... the list goes on. It's okay to have differing opinions. That's what this site has always been about -- conversations with fellow fans and collectors. Civil conversations, though. If you like this set, awesome! If you don't like it, that's awesome, too! But the minute you start throwing out insults calling people pathetic or telling others to grow up, that's not cool. It's rude towards the one receiving the insult and its annoying for those following the thread. Don't even bother taking that to private messaging. State your opinion (and honestly, you can also do that without bashing a retailer) and move on.

I would really like to have this set, but the price is simply too high.. Surely they won't sell out before a price reduction.

I like it still even though it is 90 pound delivered to my door it's not bad for myself. Even if it's not the same quality as preminum retailers which it wont be more than likely but that's why it's no were near the prices we pay for some one clicks here either :).
Some people hate it I'm in the other camp and like it.

Lol can’t believe the robbing basterds didn’t drop the price a bit

Lol can’t believe the robbing basterds didn’t drop the price a bit
Its It's possible they have forgotten to apply save amount has happened before sometimes
It has happened on a few occasions price was adjusted after going live but there has been a a few instances they never done it all

I cant see these selling out unless price drops