Universal Hulk Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Numbered Limited Edition Box Set) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 13 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £89.99
Notes: The SteelBooks will also be available separately

A32432g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see Zavvi going for sleepcases and goodies but can they hire someone good for the visual ? So freaking ugly ! And one more, why on earth do this when we have already the Novamedia and Blufans versions when no one has made Iron man 2 and 3 and Ant-man and the wasp (not mentioning the ugly korean release with that ugly banner)

The concept is great, the box art isnt so bad, but the more you stare at the steelbook art it becomes less desirable. I'm a mark for Hulk in general so I may actually get this regardless. Love the big green guy!

Had the art been more refined I think everyone would be praising it. ie. Ken Taylor, Gabz, Rory Kurtz , etc. Even Edmiston style likely would have flowed well. I think this artist's style would have been better for everything but the steelbook as that seems to be the weaker link. Great concept tho.

I'm guessing the die cut part is just the shattered glass hence that part stays the same.

Reactions: williamhamson
When will some of these retailers learn less is more? So needlessly busy and loud. Minimal and easy to decipher art isn’t a bad thing.

I bet the pricing on these is going to be pretty bad too.

I'm guessing the die cut part is just the shattered glass hence that part stays the same.
I'm guessing those are the yellowish shapes on the Edward Norton slipcover.

This is just a quick mock up of how I think it'll lineup:
1580927644269.png

Seriously, how much packaging do they need though?

A steelbook inside a slipcover, inside a box, inside an acetate O ring. (Which will probably arrive inside bubble wrap inside another box!!! :p )

It'll be like Russian dolls!!

• Haha
Reactions: Scraggy and DMD4k
Seriously, how much packaging do they need though?

A steelbook inside a slipcover, inside a box, inside an acetate O ring. (Which will probably arrive inside bubble wrap inside another box!!! :p )

It'll be like Russian dolls!!
Yes - by the time you get one of the discs out to watch, you'll have run out of time to actually watch it!! :rofl:

Pre order will be live on February 13th time TBC
Price at the moment is listed as £89.99
Price when goes live might be less

This set includes:

• Individually Numbered Deluxe Rigid Box, printed on metallic board with Hulk and The Incredible Hulk imagery on each side
  • Acetate O-ring, with title treatments and lightning detail
  • 20-page picture book featuring concept art, sketches and stills from the two movies
  • 28-page comic book: Universal Edition containing material originally published in magazine form as HULK Vol. 1 No. 1, May 1962
Hulk (2003) 4K UHD + Blu-ray steelbook

• Hulk (2003) slipcase printed on metallic board with die-cut detail to show elements of the steelbook beneath
  • 4 glossy art cards
The Incredible Hulk (2008) 4K UHD + Blu-ray steelbook with spot gloss

• The Incredible Hulk (2008) slipcase with die-cut detail to show elements of the steelbook beneath
  • 4 glossy art cards
Hulk (2003)

Eric Bana stars as Bruce Banner, whose involvement in a freak lab accident exposes him to gamma radiation. As a result, whenever the mild-mannered man becomes angry, he transforms into a huge, rampaging creature that destroys everything in his path. Banner’s ex-girlfriend Betty Ross (Academy Award® winner Jennifer Connelly) believes that his father (Nick Nolte) may hold the answer to the desperate situation, but can she make the connection in time to save a terrified world? Directed by Academy Award® winner Ang Lee, Hulk is bursting with heart-pounding adventure and explosive special effects!!

Blu-ray Bonus Features:

• Feature Commentary With Director Ang Lee
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Evolution Of The Hulk
  • The Incredible Ang Lee
  • The Dog Fight Scene
  • The Making Of The Hulk
The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Academy Award® nominee° Edward Norton stars as scientist Bruce Banner, a man who has been living in shadows, scouring the planet for an antidote to the unbridled force of rage within him: the Hulk. But when the military masterminds who dream of exploiting his powers force him back to civilization, he finds himself coming face to face with his most formidable foe: the Abomination – a nightmarish beast of pure aggression whose powers match the Hulk’s own!

Blu-ray Bonus Features:

• Feature Commentary With Director Louis Leterrier And Tim Roth
  • Thunderbolt Files
  • From Comic Book To Screen
  • Alternate Opening
  • The Making Of Incredible
  • Becoming The Hulk
  • Becoming The Abomination
  • Deleted Scenes

Pre order will be live on February 13th time TBC
Price at the moment is listed as £89.99
Price when goes live might be less
Awful price. Just awful.

However, I'll still be getting IH... just at a less awful price... but still awful lol.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83