UP (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook Collector's Edition) (Blufans Exclusive #7) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BLUFANS Group Buys - Please read this thread about why Kevin will no longer be hosting on this forum.

This thread is to discuss the COLLECTOR'S BOXSET only.
If you want to discuss about the 3D or 2D steelbook, please click here.

UP BLUFANS COLLECTOR BOXSET Limited to 600 copies only
Release date: August 2014
blufansup-jpg.47234

The set will include:
1) Blufans exclusive steelbook
2) each steelbook and the boxset will have a matching number
3) about 10 or 15 medals
4) photo booklet
5) the set is Limited to 600 copies only

An important notice to EU members!!!!!! Update: (Jan 7, 2014)
Due to misinformation by the studio, the region code for UP release is wrong.

The correct information for UP 3 disc release should include:
3D BD region free (A,B and C)
2D BD region (A and C only)
Bonus Materials BD region (A and C only)

Artworks:

Actual pictures:
0957250f2og05fzbkclcnx.jpg

0957277085rlx45x4qfq4p.jpg

095728mv1c1063kzzmk0v4.jpg

095729eb4l8x2x48elejub.jpg

Attachments

• up1.jpg
    up1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 473
  • upback.jpg
    upback.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 503
  • UP3D.jpg
    UP3D.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 525
  • UP2D.jpg
    UP2D.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 567
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the collector set isn't crazy expensive. I was already 'wow'ed by the steelbook but the extra collectibles, including the reproduction of the adventure book seems amazing to me.

They won't make any announcements now simply because they want to fill the 500 spots. If they announce just for the steelbook release, they won't be able to fill the orders. Only after they're done with the pre orders for the box set will they make an official statement...its called marketing... lol

Last edited:
Really ? I'd have thought they'd be able to fullfill preorders for this not matter what they announced.

So what's the likelyhood of a GB for the box set then ? I'd definitely prefer this over the Star Trek release

Just trying to make a point. That's all.And actually giving hope to all the members about the stand alone release since there's been a few stating they can't afford it. Not everyone has endless amounts of cash on them.

500 copies for boxset only. 1500 copies steelbook only version will be available for sale when the time comes. sorry I should be made more clear about it.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Kevin, please please ensure Blufans are aware of the quality control issues on previous releases, and therefore they can help prevent this having the same issues.

Right now Blufans is sending a staff to the factory floor to inspect the final products for all current releases.

Just trying to make a point. That's all.And actually giving hope to all the members about the stand alone release since there's been a few stating they can't afford it. Not everyone has endless amounts of cash on them.

Why didn't you just say that instead of 'trying to make a point'?

I also don't remember stating I had endless amounts of cash.

500 copies for boxset only. 1500 copies steelbook only version will be available for sale when the time comes. sorry I should be made more clear about it.

Thanks Kevin for your help and clarification in this :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Right now Blufans is sending a staff to the factory floor to inspect the final products for all current releases.

Thanks for the clarification. There's going to be a lot of happy members for the steelbook only release.