Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

Anybody have any idea what would be the value of a Looper Mondo Steelbook signed by artist Martin Ansin?

It's open as he's signed the bottom right hand corner of the steelbook cover but it's in it's clear plastic slip......

gWNVOgp.jpg

[ME#11] WONDER WOMAN STEELBOOK (DOUBLE LENTICULAR FULL SLIP)(2D+4KUHD) - any info ? Thank you !

(factory wrapped/mint)

Hi ya, if I was to sell just the slips (no steelbook) of some blufans, any idea how much I should price these up please? For example Thor Ragnarok double lenti slip with the book but no steelbook? thanks !

Hi guys,

For how much these old school Marvel steebooks would be worth these days?

Mint/sealed:

- Thor (HMV)
- Iron Man 2 (Thailand)
- Iron Man 2 (UK)
- Iron Man 2 (Taiwan)
- Iron Man 2 (Hong Kong)
- Iron Man (Germany)
- Iron Man 2 (Germany)

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Price for:

THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO (JAPAN)
JOHN RAMBO AMAZON.DE EXCLUSIVE (WITH STICKER)
JOHN RAMBO MEDIAMARKT GERMANY FIRST RELEASE UNCUT

FUTURE SHOP (CANADA)
FINDING NEMO
BRAVE
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
PUBLIC ENEMIES
TERMINATOR SALVATION
SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN
THE SMURFS

IRON MAN 2 TAIWAN
THE HOBBIT 2D + 3D (with key and booklet) Singapore

PLAY
The Raid
Oldboy

FNAC France
BRAVE

VIVA METAL BOX CHINA The King´s Speech

Thanks

Hi all
Can anyone give an up to date guide on the value of Blufans Avengers Age of Ultron Lenticular Edition, opened. I;m in the UK and prices on eBay seem crazy so just want to be sure?
Thanks!

Hi all
Can anyone give an up to date guide on the value of Blufans Avengers Age of Ultron Lenticular Edition, opened. I;m in the UK and prices on eBay seem crazy so just want to be sure?
Thanks!
I recently found a really helpful site for just such a thing.

Trying to clear out my collection and I've been out of the loop for a while. What's the current value of:

- Seven Psychopaths HDN sealed
- The Interview HDN sealed
- Zombieland HDN sealed
- Smallville season 8 metal slip open with some dents.

Thanks

I have a large collection of Batman steelbooks (mix of sealed and opened) and am hoping someone can help me with values?! If someone is willing please PM me to chat further (if that is allowed?!)

Side question - are auctions allowed anywhere on this site? Feeling like that would be the best way to shift them in 1 sale for the right value

Thanks!

I have a large collection of Batman steelbooks (mix of sealed and opened) and am hoping someone can help me with values?! If someone is willing please PM me to chat further (if that is allowed?!)

Side question - are auctions allowed anywhere on this site? Feeling like that would be the best way to shift them in 1 sale for the right value

Thanks!
We don’t allow auctions on the forum. The best way would be to gauge prices on ebay and members here and then set your prices accordingly. You can put a price and then accept lower offers if need be. You could also put a bundle price if you want to sell them in one go. Good luck with your sales!:)

Out of curiosity, what's the going rate for the following editions?

Alien Covenant HDZETA
The Accountant HDZETA
IT HDZETA

Out of curiosity, what's the going rate for the following editions?

Alien Covenant HDZETA
The Accountant HDZETA
IT HDZETA
ALIEN COVENANT
Recent past (October): low-$50 High- $119
Current (asking price BIN): $88-$115

IT
Recent Past (October): low- $57 High- $119
Current (asking price BIN): $107-$119

THE ACCOUNTANT
Recent past - N/A
Current (asking price BIN): 3 copies at $100, $150 & $165