Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure obviously but I think there's a chance we'll get the following three options for purchase:
- OC (500)
- mini OC white box (not sure if they're storage or not, they look like something new... akin to the OAB boxes without a lid?) (500)
- single edition DL (500)

... and that's your 2k.
How are the 2 FSs going to be numbered? Are they going to be numbered? :coffee:

I'm not 100% sure obviously but I think there's a chance we'll get the following three options for purchase:
- OC (500)
- mini OC white box (not sure if they're storage or not, they look like something new... akin to the OAB boxes without a lid?) (500)
- single edition DL (500)

... and that's your 2k.
How are the 2 FSs going to be numbered? Are they going to be numbered? :coffee:
Since blufans is pretty strict with how many you can order, do you think members would be able to purchase both boxes on here?

My I.Q. is not high enough to quickly sort out all of these editions in my head and decide what to get.
It will take me the rest of the weekend to understand the black box and two days next week to fully
understand the white box. Please don't make fun of me. God short-changed me a bit in the brains department.

Geez, cool off :oops:, there is absolutely nothing wrong with his attitude, no pictures or beauty shots can substitute your personal feeling when you have it in your own hands and see it with own eyes. Absolutely nothing worng with that :bored::confused:

''Coll Off'' from what ? :cautious: there is nothing wrong to address something another member says if I don't agree with what is being said. I was calm when I wrote it.
it's not because you say that nothing is wrong with that, that I have to agree with you. I have the right to my own opinion.

Last edited:
Not really blown away by this. Mixing WEA with WWA, 2 boxes etc, it’s just too much of a mess for me. I like the steel but other than that I’m not blown away. Will probably just stay with FAC in the end for this one.

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
I'm more a one click fan but I'm confused on this one which is better the black or white edition what is the difference on the two,what comes what, I have a few Zavvi steels already and no fac maniac box so m thinking black edition?

I'm more a one click fan but I'm confused on this one which is better the black or white edition what is the difference on the two,what comes what, I have a few Zavvi steels already and no fac maniac box so m thinking black edition?
one has 3 editions, the other has 2. So the 2pack white one is smaller in size.

Reactions: bwatt99
So correct me if I'm wrong but we can only choose between the black or the white box? So no single editions available?
If that is true it is another one of the many movies I've been looking forward to, checking the forum regularly, then get disappointed that I cant get. Much like the whole Dark Knight trilogy when I ended up having to get them from Ebay. If this is true, I'll have to wait for Ebay again as I am only interested in the double lenticular or plain steelbook editions.