Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to place my order with Kevin for my double and single lenticulars earlier this week and he told me there will be "no single sale" for the single lenticular, so I'm guessing that's a box set only version

Not sure if it had been mentioned prior so thought I'd share that info

One-click for me!

Still a weird setup imo with the mix of WEA and WWA

Perhaps. But I have seen past complaints about getting 3 of the same SteelBook in a One Click so I guess this is a way to try to make everybody happy. But of course that will never happen unless the day arrives when people can choose the 3 WEA SteelBooks with the art they want and the slips and the disc configuration for each SteelBook. Of course by then there won't be any such thing as physical media :LOL:

I tried to place my order with Kevin for my double and single lenticulars earlier this week and he told me there will be "no single sale" for the single lenticular, so I'm guessing that's a box set only version

Not sure if it had been mentioned prior so thought I'd share that info

Sure. It would make sense that if you want the single lenti that you would have to take a full slip with a WWA SteelBook with it.
If they try to do that with the double lenti though they're going to have @Flloydo all over their asses.

One-click for me!

Still a weird setup imo with the mix of WEA and WWA
I still think it's weird to mix wea and wwa but they've killed it.

Same here, it only makes more mess in already oversaturated and confusing Venom steelbooks and premium market....WeET, FAC (6K print run :wtf::facepalm::greedy:) and now this, but at least Blufans are reasonable with their print run....

...on the other hand, yeah, lot of different editions to choose from so everybody should be happy...

...and yes, must say all these Blufans looks gorgeous, the orange fullslip goes perfectly with its steelbook :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I think the DL is the perfect edition here. The SteelBook nicely matches the slip. 4K+2D and the booklet.

That's all I need for this if I decide to buy. Love the SteelBook but it still isn't a great (or even good) movie :LOL:

I think the DL is the perfect edition here. The SteelBook nicely matches the slip. 4K+2D and the booklet.

That's all I need for this if I decide to buy. Love the SteelBook but it still isn't a great (or even good) movie :LOL:
You've already decided subconsciously. You will get this.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? You're crazy.
OCing like it's going out of style and then a set like this comes along and you want to control yourself now!?