Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The demand will be for the WEA I'd imagine. Which means that will only be allocated to half the print run (if we're lucky!) (n)

Kevin said the print run is 2K I guess he meant the WEA Steelbook, so I think it will be 2K slips with WEA Steelbook + some hundreds as OAB with WWA......but I could be wrong :)

Not exactly the same but sort of like SW: TFA situation but all happening at the same time in one GB?

This is the set up unless things change from now.

Venom is only 2000 copies, this round they mix couple WWA OAB steelbooks with that one.
The basic setup will be 1 click boxset ( WEA DL, WEA SL, WWA1 FS)
1/4 slip set with WWA2 FS.
1 click set and 1/4 slip set will be 500 sets each, so that means only single edition for sale will possibly be double lenti edition.

Either of the wea for me

I’m leaning more toward the white slip but the art cards are rubbish. Maybe the double lenti

Edit: defo the WEA double lenti

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
The only part I'm not sure about is the Single Lenti. It only mentions 1 disc (4K) but there are 2 discs pictured.
Anybody know if it's the blu-ray movie or if it's just the bonus disc?

The only part I'm not sure about is the Single Lenti. It only mentions 1 disc (4K) but there are 2 discs pictured.
Anybody know if it's the blu-ray movie or if it's just the bonus disc?
SINGLE LENTICULAR SLIP + WEA STEELBOOK
1 DISC (4K UHD ONLY) WITH A SET OF ART CARDS
The single lenti edition won't have 2 discs as the concept artwork shows.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles and Stygian