Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit confused here on 2000 print run...
Can someone explain how much was print run on OC? Both - black and white ... i can't figure it out...
Black OC had 1000 DL, 550 SL and 500 FS red WWA. and White OC had 1/4 500 and FS white WWA 450. And only DL was avaliable as single purchase?
So how many OC then for white and how many for black?

A bit confused here on 2000 print run...
It was not 2000. It was 2050 WEA (combined with 950 WWA). This was an odd one because both OCs included one WWA each.
Can someone explain how much was print run on OC? Both - black and white ... i can't figure it out...
Black OC had 1000 DL, 550 SL and 500 FS red WWA.
Not correct. Black OC didn't have 1000 DL. There were 1000 DL produced, but they weren't all in the OC. Same for the SL.
There were 500 black OC.
and White OC had 1/4 500 and FS white WWA 450.
Same thing as above. The White OC contained those 2 editions, yes, but it didn't contain all 1/4 slips produced. There were 450 white OC.
And only DL was avaliable as single purchase?
Incorrect, see above. All WEA editions were available for single sale, in very limited numbers though, except for the DL.
The editions that weren't available outside of the OCs were the two containing WWAs.
So how many OC then for white and how many for black?
^^^^

It was not 2000. It was 2050 WEA (combined with 950 WWA). This was an odd one because both OCs included one WWA each.

Not correct. Black OC didn't have 1000 DL. There were 1000 DL produced, but they weren't all in the OC. Same for the SL.
There were 500 black OC.

Same thing as above. The White OC contained those 2 editions, yes, but it didn't contain all 1/4 slips produced. There were 450 white OC.

Incorrect, see above. All WEA editions were available for single sale, in very limited numbers though, except for the DL.
The editions that weren't available outside of the OCs were the two containing WWAs.

^^^^

Damn, confusing as fuc*. More i tried to make sense more i stumble...
Thank you for providing explanation. :headphone::thanks::Snap:
Thing which bugs me i don't know how's thing with single editions becoming avaliable for purchase. Like literally all retailers do stuff differently.
Some make avaliable for purchase just DL, others, FS, third DL, SL, FS... Why isn't this same for everyone. :p

Reactions: DMD4k

There were 500 black OC.

^^^^
Just my 2 cents, but Single Sales were only for the DL, the Single Lenti was only available within the Black One-Click Boxset :p

Reactions: Chemartin_1
That's not mathematically sound Actarus. Given those numbers, there's no way that could be true.

That's not mathematically sound Actarus. Given those numbers, there's no way that could be true.
I remember this GB, SL were not available for single side purchase. I don’t know we’re the numbers are at as I don’t remember dissecting the print run. However there were no GB for SL. Also, confused as I was sure this release was 2000 print run but it was Doctor Strange that had a 2050 print run :dunno:(n)

Reactions: Chemartin_1
They weren't available here, but they were available.

I have Doctor Strange at 2100.