Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
In the end I just went for e1, almost £200 for e4 and I don't like the e3 and e2 is decent and not spectacular... I had to be sensible. Love the one click box and that art book though, maybe can buy them seperately down the line.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
So combined shipping is back for this group buy? I thought that was going to be discontinued.
I guess carllenc realized he would really miss being buried in steelbook editions.:LOL:

Same question. Is combined shipping back @carllenc & @CollectorEmtee ?

Need to know before buying. If combined shipping is still being discontinued after this one, i'd rather like buying the BF one. Thanks :thumbs:

So combined shipping is back for this group buy? I thought that was going to be discontinued.
I guess carllenc realized he would really miss being buried in steelbook editions.:LOL:
Same question. Is combined shipping back @carllenc & @CollectorEmtee ?

Need to know before buying. If combined shipping is still being discontinued after this one, i'd rather like buying the BF one. Thanks :thumbs:

Clearly indicated in the GB shipping terms, guys, all you needed to do was click ;)

I am offering combining shipping with my other group buys - shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the combined items.

Shipping is NOT included in the price and will be paid/requested separately via PM when purchased item will be in hand after its released.

Europe:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 440 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 630 CZK

Rest of the world:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 550 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 840 CZK

If there are bonus items (keychains, dogtags etc.) these rates wont apply.

In the end I just went for e1, almost £200 and I don't like the e3 and e2 is decent and not spectacular... I had to be sensible. Love the one click box and that art book though, maybe can buy them seperately down the line.
200 pounds????? Oh, for E4 :thumbs:

Reactions: Dhiraj1
Many of us collectors are now like the dinosaurs at the end of the "RIte of Spring" segment of Fantasia. We are trudging along trying to continue our hobby but more and more of us are falling by the wayside under the scorching, withering heat of high prices. I am not quite extinct yet but I am out of this group buy.:(

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and St4rlord
Many of us collectors are now like the dinosaurs at the end of the "RIte of Spring" segment of Fantasia. We are trudging along trying to continue our hobby but more and more of us are falling by the wayside under the scorching, withering heat of high prices. I am not quite extinct yet but I am out of this group buy.:(
Agreed. More important things with summer approaching. Winter is easy saving.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Hi everyone, I’m really thinking of a group buy on venom but this is my first time as my usual source steelbook central no longer sell filmarena and quite sure how it works . Do you have a group buy in the uk as I live in the uk or does not make any difference and how does the delivery cost work . Any advice would be very much appreciated

Hi everyone, I’m really thinking of a group buy on venom but this is my first time as my usual source steelbook central no longer sell filmarena and quite sure how it works . Do you have a group buy in the uk as I live in the uk or does not make any difference and how does the delivery cost work . Any advice would be very much appreciated
hi, cost is the same to all EU, you will be sent an invoice later when its time to ship with the shipping costs, ( its shpied from czesk republic) i believe its around 450 czk , but you can check it with the gb host , hope this helps !:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles

You can find a how-to in the following thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-purchase-a-steelbook-from-a-group-buy.98526/

If you visit one of the GB links found in the OP (original post, i.e. post #1), you will see a tab "shipping terms". Info is there for this GB.