Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Red Carpet Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: Slipbox exclusive to Red Carpet members

13432820-1334902673850490.jpg

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Red Carpet Edition Steelbook (Includes Blu-ray)​

No mention of the Slip, Anywhere.

View attachment 523996

Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 4k Ultra HD Limited Edition Steelbook​

View attachment 523997
Yeah, now, but there was. It's just typical zavvi not knowing wtf they're talking about, as usual. Sony listings are often like this with them, 9/10 they don't even have the release date when it's dispatching lol

Some hotsh*t has screwed with the mockup, that's supposed to be the slip design, and turned it into a steel design in error. There's like a 1% chance just the uk will get a wea for this film, when literally nowhere else is, nomatter how much I'd like it to happen.

Dispatched. Hopefully it'll arrive before the weet presale so I can make a judgement call on whether to bother with that one.

Reactions: djjez83
Missed out on this, a RC member and never even got a email, so if anyone has a spare they would be willing to sell I'd be grateful...not paying the £50 asking price on eBay.

Missed out on this, a RC member and never even got a email, so if anyone has a spare they would be willing to sell I'd be grateful...not paying the £50 asking price on eBay.
It'll be back in stock dw. Add it to your wishlist and wait for the in stock email

How can you be so sure ?
There was a lot of edition that were sold out during pre order and never came back in stock... so unless you're Dr. Strange, how could you know :naughty:
I genuinely can't think of any rn.. but there are rare few zavvi exclusives in recent memory that did not come back into stock atleast once, even if it was still during the preorder stage.

Anyway, an easy rule of thumb for you.. if you can add it to your wishlist, zavvi is expecting more stock. If you cannot (like many OLD titles) it means they are not and it's actually "sold out".

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan
I think you're wrong there. I cannot think of a single zavvi release in recent (or distant) memory that did not come back into stock atleast once, even if it was still during the preorder stage.

Anyway, an easy rule of thumb for you.. if you can add it to your wishlist, zavvi is expecting more stock. If you cannot (like many OLD titles) it means they are not and you cannot.

The mondo blade runner never came back.
Most recent one I can think off. There’s another too (more recently) but can’t think of what it is. But yeah 99% come back if they are sold out before release. Only ones that don’t last long after they come back is a sought after title, exclusive collectors set (true romance) or new steels that have a shared print run. Like sonic for example.

Reactions: Mararagan
The mondo blade runner never came back.
Most recent one I can think off. There’s another too (more recently) but can’t think of what it is. But yeah 99% come back if they are sold out before release. Only ones that don’t last long after they come back is a sought after title, exclusive collectors set (true romance) or new steels that have a shared print run. Like sonic for example.
You sure BR didn't come back? It's vile so i had no interest in buying, but i swear i saw a post/had an email about it coming back into stock.. even if it was still at the prerelease stage.

Shared print ones can be tricky too, allocation dependent. I've found it to be a true rule of thumb though, if i can add it to my list, it'll come back in stock. I haven't found an occasion yet for that to be untrue.

You sure BR didn't come back? It's vile so i had no interest in buying, but i swear i saw a post/had an email about it coming back into stock.. even if it was still at the prerelease stage.

Shared print ones can be tricky too, allocation dependent. I've found it to be a true rule of thumb though, if i can add it to my list, it'll come back in stock. I haven't found an occasion yet for that to be untrue.
Nah never came back. it’s incredibly rare. But that was a one off

Mine just arrived. As expected, it's exactly the same wwa steel design and finish as everywhere else in the world. The RC slip itself however really is very nice for a zavvi freebee.

Very thick, solid construction. Flat but fully glossy. Sharp and vibrant images. Virtually clean of text and logos. The art imo is better than both weet slips, the finish obvs won't be though.

20220104_105226.jpg

Yeah mine hasn’t turned up yet either. Hopefully tomorrow. Post round my way literally shut down for the last 2 weeks anyway so there’s probably a huge backlog

Just received mine, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised for once! Great slip and the steel itself isn't that bad... quite like it.A very sturdy slip.. non of this flimsy nonsense!
I must have missed the red carpet exclusive somehow. I ordered the normal one and then I changed to amazon cos it came with art cards. I would definitely have ordered this for that slip.