Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Red Carpet Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: Slipbox exclusive to Red Carpet members

13432820-1334902673850490.jpg

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Yeah, now, but there was. It's just typical zavvi not knowing wtf they're talking about, as usual. Sony listings are often like this with them, 9/10 they don't even have the release date when it's dispatching lol

Some hotsh*t has screwed with the mockup, that's supposed to be the slip design, and turned it into a steel design in error. There's like a 1% chance just the uk will get a wea for this film, when literally nowhere else is, nomatter how much I'd like it to happen.
I feel ******* robbed. I never even knew about this...

I feel ******* robbed. I never even knew about this...
This happened about 5 days before release and all the info they changed it to (artwork change) was wrong anyway. It showed a steelbook with the slip art instead of a slip. No idea why they changed it to show that but I was literally in the past 2 weeks. No one was robbed. They got what they originally ordered

Back in stock

For those that don't have red carpet subscription
Quick Buy trick works

Goto Zavvi UK website only
Sort steelbooks by newest arrivals
When you see slipcase edition
Click Quick Buy only it will then add basket and you can then complete checkout

If you use link in thread OP or click on steelbook listing itself that will just take you to Zavvi Home page
Only click Quick Buy

Reactions: asseanontv
Just had to order another because mine still hasn’t turned up. REDDIT no longer works FYI

Only the 10% RC code. Reddit will hopefully come back in the next few weeks

I must have missed the red carpet exclusive somehow. I ordered the normal one and then I changed to amazon cos it came with art cards. I would definitely have ordered this for that slip.

Back in stock now Jinxy

Kinda feel like I need that illustrated art steelbook from the first film now :facepalm:

It never ends :LOL::rofl:
Yeah it’s a beaut. So much nice art for that movie, this one FAC, Blufans. This is my fav of the steel for it :)

Reactions: tommyh84
Honestly I like this steel. The back is a let down but I suppose it’s still a full on back art compared to some. But then I like the black steel for the first. Slip is nice too. Great to have 2 full images with no blurb or content details

wait... wait... wait... you dont have at least one illustrated steelbook of part 1?
200.gif

Given the quality of the film I have two too many steelbooks of it already (FAC and Blufans)

If we get a FAC and Blufans release of this one (Let There Be Carnage) which is even worse than the first film I could end up having three too many copies of this one :LOL::rofl: