Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good to me.
would have been better with high gloss and no embossing/debossing witth the artwork - but it has the bonus disc, and I like the art.

and regarding worse front artwork on a UK steel - how about sweeny todd and 10,000 bc. how about point break and gremlins with their terrible finish.
there have loads of poor quality UK steels, this one looks like its in the average bracket to me.

Were any of these titles priced at or anywhere near GBP 25?
Are any of these titles in the same league as such a critical and crowd pleasing success as this classic?
I expect most of the titles mentioned were in the cheap as chips GBP 9.99 category where great artwork though welcome is not necessarily expected. . .
Honestly surprised at the reaction to my first post and surprised that I appeared to be the only person to have received it in today's mail and more surprised to be called a liar because I was not able to post pictures although I did come back to the computer later to reveal the fact that there are 2 discs and the only embossing is the title.

Honestly surprised at the reaction to my first post and surprised that I appeared to be the only person to have received it in today's mail and more surprised to be called a liar because I was not able to post pictures although I did come back to the computer later to reveal the fact that there are 2 discs and the only embossing is the title.

the "pics or didn't happen" statement is a running joke on message boards....I'm sure no harm was intended

Reactions: lolwut and gaeljet